Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Senior banned from prom for "asking out" method. Facebook support page started.

124»

Comments

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    the principal finally decided tonight to let Tate go to the prom. My gf who lives in CT said that the mayor of Shelton was apparently getting letters from China, Japan, and other countries trying to get them to let Tate go to prom.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk promz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    the principal finally decided tonight to let Tate go to the prom. My gf who lives in CT said that the mayor of Shelton was apparently getting letters from China, Japan, and other countries trying to get them to let Tate go to prom.
    lol... woah...
    fukk promz
    yea...

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I asked this one girl to homecoming back in high school by putting all pink Starburst on her windshield in the shape of a heart.

They melted.

She said no.
    Back on the old boards I remember you saying this. Didn't you day she used her windshield wipers to try to get them off?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I asked this one girl to homecoming back in high school by putting all pink Starburst on her windshield in the shape of a heart.

They melted.

She said no.
    :-)) That is very funny. And also vrey sweet, because pink are the best! I'm guessing she said no for reasons other then the creative attempt of asking. I'd like to think the thought would not go unnoticed.