Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Senior banned from prom for "asking out" method. Facebook support page started.

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    okay, whenever these troll faces are humanized, i get really scared and i feel uncomfortable for some reason.
    you should watch the Black Hole Sun music video @-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i never went to prom either, but that was because i dropped out my junior year in january before prom.
    I could also claim that I didnt go to prom because I stopped going to HS after my softmore year. But the reality is that even if I had gone the last two years, the chances of me actually scoring a date was next to none. I could never figure it out... I always offered them a flower when I asked them out. see... here I am before missing senior prom. I was hopeful till the last minute.
    i was failing 5 classes halfway through my junior year and with some of them, if not all of them, i woulda had to get like A's or B's the rest of the way just to pass and i didnt see that happening and i was damn sure not gonna stay back so i was like fuck this, im out of here.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i never went to prom either, but that was because i dropped out my junior year in january before prom.
    I could also claim that I didnt go to prom because I stopped going to HS after my softmore year. But the reality is that even if I had gone the last two years, the chances of me actually scoring a date was next to none. I could never figure it out... I always offered them a flower when I asked them out. see... here I am before missing senior prom. I was hopeful till the last minute.
    i was failing 5 classes halfway through my junior year and with some of them, if not all of them, i woulda had to get like A's or B's the rest of the way just to pass and i didnt see that happening and i was damn sure not gonna stay back so i was like fuck this, im out of here.
    i went last year (sophmore year)... not going this year, and more than likely wont go my senior year either. its not really worth it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    i went last year (sophmore year)... not going this year, and more than likely wont go my senior year either. its not really worth it
    wow... wtf did it double post?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I asked this one girl to homecoming back in high school by putting all pink Starburst on her windshield in the shape of a heart.

They melted.

She said no.
    I love winning with women
    i'm boring... i just asked my ex to homecoming this year... and she asked me (just normally asked) for prom the year before.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
    I asked this one girl to homecoming back in high school by putting all pink Starburst on her windshield in the shape of a heart.

They melted.

She said no.

:-W
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

They melted.

She said no.
    ohhhhhh man that sucks. Funny, but that sucks.

I didn't go to my prom. Had no urge to at all.

She was a bitch anyway.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

They melted.

She said no.
    I lol'ed.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I lol'd weeks later. Beat myself up till then. XD
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    This year was the first year I actually brought a date.
    i should go next year in corpse paint and battle armor and see if they'll let me in

They melted.

She said no.
    :-)) :-)) :-)) since she said no you kinda already got your revenge because of the melted starbursts on her windshield LOL
    thats weird cause at my high school the prom was only for juniors and seniors
    thats weird cause at my high school the prom was only for juniors and seniors
    my ex is a year older than me, so when i was a soph she was a junior. i got in cuz i was her date.

oh ok, that kind of stuff was allowed at my high school too
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    i lol'd @ risked his life by using a ladder

:-))
    same here....careful, you might accomplish something if you expend physical energy to complete a desired task...