Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Of course the father placed a Bible on his chest after brutally beating his son to death.

13»

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There is nothing that the kid could have possibly done that would warrant the fathers actions.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    wow i barely post on here anymore and i come on today and see this shit.....WTF
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    There is nothing that the kid could have possibly done that would warrant the fathers actions.
    i know but i mean...why
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i know but i mean...why
    God probably told him to do it.

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I think his sister is gonna be permanently fucked up for the rest of her life. You can't go back to normal after living like that.
    I think his sister is gonna be permanently fucked up for the rest of her life. You can't go back to normal after living like that.
    This
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Hope this dude gets a bloody asshole on a daily basis in prison, fuck this queer.
    wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

Fuck this guy. You lock your kid up for a year? You're supposed to unconditionally love your children. Not beat them everyday and make them live in a cage and then kill them.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why you no come around. you hate uz?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    we are far to proper for the likes of him. probably feels intimidated by our fanciness and prowess
    Na ive been really busy lately, i have alot going on. graduation in 3 weeks and birthday in 2 weeks :-D
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    we are far to proper for the likes of him. probably feels intimidated by our fanciness and prowess
    good show chap
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Na ive been really busy lately, i have alot going on. graduation in 3 weeks and birthday in 2 weeks :-D
    wuttup Billy :-h
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    How's it hangin'?