Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Most likely no Ozzfest this year NSFW

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    the local Jagerband > godsmack, korn, disturbed
    Fixed.

Speaking of which, WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUCE THE GOD DAMN JAGER BANDS?
    June...
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    This year's mayhem is stronger than last year
    That ain't saying much. If Ozzfest has even a half-assed lineup it will be better then Mayhemfest's 2011 lineup.
    That ain't saying much. If Ozzfest has even a half-assed lineup it will be better then Mayhemfest's 2011 lineup.
    Doubt it.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yes.
    LOL no, your saying that based solely on megadeth.

news flash! not all that many people care about them anymore. 5fdp and megadeth could tour on their own and 5fdp would outsell them every date.

in b4 but the big 4 show sold 50,000 tix. take away Metallica and you'd have 40,000 or more less people there
    Kind of wish I didn't get Mayhem pit... :-|
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Fixed.

Speaking of which, WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUCE THE GOD DAMN JAGER BANDS?
    People care about that?
    Yes, I actually do. Each time I've gone, the Jager band were one of the best bands there.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Fixed.

People care about that?
    Yes, I actually do. Each time I've gone, the Jager band were one of the best bands there.
    And which bands have yall had?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yes.

news flash! not all that many people care about them anymore. 5fdp and megadeth could tour on their own and 5fdp would outsell them every date.

in b4 but the big 4 show sold 50,000 tix. take away Metallica and you'd have 40,000 or more less people there
    Nope. The main stage is stronger this year and Machine Head beats basically every side stage band that was on it last year. Plus at our date we get Hatebreed, the best side stage band from last year. Whether it sells or not does mean it is better or worse to me. 2009 was Mayhem's best lineup and it did not sell as well as the other two.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip

Hatebreed, the best side stage band from last year.

you kidding? their music is so boring and repetitive...there were far better side stage bands..
    edited May 2011
    you kidding? their music is so boring and repetitive...there were far better side stage bands..
    Not live.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    you kidding? their music is so boring and repetitive...
    :-|
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Yes.

Nope. The main stage is stronger this year and Machine Head beats basically every side stage band that was on it last year. Plus at our date we get Hatebreed, the best side stage band from last year. Whether it sells or not does mean it is better or worse to me. 2009 was Mayhem's best lineup and it did not sell as well as the other two.
    I'd prefer Trivium.

I would too, frankly, but Hatebreed is still fun.
    I'd rather have both... since I haven't seen either of them...
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Yes.

Kind of wish I didn't get Mayhem pit... :-|
    Por que? 8-X
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    this is the first year i didn't have pit pre sale. i dunno if i'm even going this year... and if i do it will only be lawn since the line up is so weak
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    As much as i love hatebreed i wish trivium were at my date.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Yes.

I'd prefer Trivium.
    I would too, frankly, but Hatebreed is still fun.
    gtfo.gif 827.7K
    Yo Rex.....

Zero fucks.