Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemforums Compilation VOL 2

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That fact that there are already at least four songs that are over 14 minutes long, makes this an instant failure.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :O d00d you got meh... I made error i meant from 95% to 98%
    and what effect did my addition have on the percentage?

neva heard of em

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011

neva heard of em

:O oh no you didn't. poser. [-(

I INSIST that you IMMEDIATELY download Chuck Schuldiner very awesomely epic entry into progressive metal. Yeah he is best known for Death because it defines a whole genre... But Control Denied is fucking dope shit. get it... now.

you're welcome.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    edited May 2011
    Also not to be a prick, but even though i'm a big fan of the song, any chance you can get DreamTheater to pick a diff DT song then Octavium? As that song is 25 min long
    I can change it if u want, I just think it's an amazing song. Since it encompasses many musical styles I figured people wouldn't hate on it as much.
    If you use itunes, you can shorten the song, to a point where once all the main instruments come in.

it still 20 min. also check ur pm

edited May 2011

neva heard of em

:O oh no you didn't. poser. [-(

I INSIST that you IMMEDIATELY download Chuck Schuldiner very awesomely epic entry into progressive metal. Yeah he is best known for Death because it defines a whole genre... But Control Denied is fucking dope shit. get it... now.

you're welcome.
    ppfffft poz0rz..... I was breathin and eatin metalz when y00z in diaperz.... theyz just buried in teh underground or commercial metulz either which unloess im turned onto it then dont useally go trollin to find it

[-(

blue turbins

ppfffft poz0rz..... I was breathin and eatin metalz when y00z in diaperz.... theyz just buried in teh underground or commercial metulz either which unloess im turned onto it then dont useally go trollin to find it
    pppffftt... I doubt you are much older then I am. How old you?

Im cereal dude. This is one band you need to download. I don't think I've met a single metalhead who after hearing that album was like "sucks" or "ehhh.. its alright". I only hear "JESUS! How the fuck did I miss this shit?!?"

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    this is gonna be like a 400-500 meg file
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    That fact that there are already at least four songs that are over 14 minutes long, makes this an instant failure.
    why woud u say that?? if you dont like the 14 min songs just delete tem and keep the rest... its not like its a cd..
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    why woud u say that?? if you dont like the 14 min songs just delete tem and keep the rest... its not like its a cd..
    Or you could maybe listen to them? -_-
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    i honestly dont mind as long as theres not to many wicked long ones
    @Ashes ya, well im listening to Epica right now so maybe laterz

[-(

blue turbins

It's not that I wouldn't like them, but I mean c'mon, if you want to keep peoples interest, cut it down a bit.
    It's not that I wouldn't like them, but I mean c'mon, if you want to keep peoples interest, cut it down a bit.
    ya to me i would want people to listen to my song so i wouldnt choose a wicked long one cuz they might just skip it...
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Actually, my song feels like 3 or 4 songs put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmsswnnqj3c
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    @Ashes ya, well im listening to Epica right now so maybe laterz
    I'd love to have buttseczz with Simone Simons. Make sure you add it to your list. Control Denied is total \m/
    i would not listen any song over 10 minutes minutes on this list. only songs i can stand over that mark are bands i already know i like. even then its tough sometimes, like moonsorrow's 30 minute song, i've only finished that once... doubt i'll do it again
    ya to me i would want people to listen to my song so i wouldnt choose a wicked long one cuz they might just skip it...
    Exactly. Wouldn't the point be like having a "taste" of everyone's music interests on here? I think having that many songs that are that long, is just kind of overkill. Unless i'm missing the point of the whole thing.....
    Actually, my song feels like 3 or 4 songs put together.

then they should of broken it up. a song that long needs to flow naturally throughout its entirety
    the point is to expand peoples tastes and have them hear songs they might not normally listen to
    and i though i was going a bit long with Primoridal at 7 minutes