Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metal internet radio station for sale

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited May 2011 in Off Topic
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160582083418&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Description (no this isn't me)
Up for sale is my Metal radio station (internet only), and web site (in Joomla, currently hold a Google page rank of 4). The site has been online for 2 years, and includes social networking, nearly a year of GetMarci (customizable now playing "widget"), the domain name is paid for nearly 2 more years, facebook page with over 2250 likes, a twitter account that updates now playing once per hour (set through GetMarci, you can change how often it tweets), web hosting does run out this month, but I will reup for another year before the transfer to buyer.

On the streaming radio side of things, we stream between 20,000 and 30,000 TLH per month, the station is listed in both Windows Media Guide, and iTunes, as well as shoutcast. We do have some staff in place already, and if you're willing to have them, I'm sure they would stay on.
Costs to stream - we can transfer the current streaming host to you, it is a VPS ($49.75 monthly) with centovacast ($6.99 monthly), the station is also legal as we have an account with loudcity to cover all licensing, I would be happy to transfer this account to you as well. ($54.85 monthly at the current TLH averages) It's up to you whether you'd like to run the stream legally, I would suggest it.

Also offered with this is all of my current contacts with record labels, band Publicists, management ect, you will have fresh news coming in daily, interview opportunities, as well as digital promo albums, free concerts with photo passes / interviews ect.

All station branding is included, this is any images, station IDs (examples...Amon Amarth, Slayer, Testament, Anthrax, Cradle of Filth and more), also forgot to add youtube channel will be transferred as well, it currently contains some live interviews.

To view the website, and tune in to the rock solid stream running now please go to www.metalassaultradio.com

No Shipping fee's apply, everything will be handled online, via email

Comments