Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fight over Limp Bizkit leads to death

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd have to see you while drunk to make that judgement. You could be a complete retard while drunk, just as I am, how would I know?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik youre a dirty whore
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol eriks drunk videos those were funny
    Erik youre a dirty whore
    :*
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'd have to see you while drunk to make that judgement. You could be a complete retard while drunk, just as I am, how would I know?
    I was drunk while posting last night, I just don't like that you said "That's why drinkers are fucktarded"

It sounded like more a redneck thing that had them acting like idiots.
    lol eriks drunk videos those were funny
    :-bd

I still watch them on occasion for a lol or 2, and then quickly realize how grateful I am that I switched to weed.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Don't blame alcohol itself on someone's actions, blame the person. It's not hard to have decent control of yourself when drunk, and if you're unable to, then that person shouldn't drink.
    I drink a couple of days a week and each time I murder one of my bro's. Problem?
    ^#(^
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I drink a couple of days a week and each time I murder one of my bro's. Problem?
    I was drunk while posting last night, I just don't like that you said "That's why drinkers are fucktarded"

Well alcohol does make lots of people act like complete fucking retards, sluts, get violent, etc. and kills thousands yearly.

Weed has killed 0. Some people laugh like idiots at everything while high, or some, like me, get really quiet and prefer to zone out to Music, but I've never seen one single person that acted like a complete retard and wasn't in control of their actions while high.

Well alcohol does make lots of people act like complete fucking retards, sluts, get violent, etc. and kills thousands yearly.

Weed has killed 0. Some people laugh like idiots at everything while high, or some, like me, get really quiet and prefer to zone out to Music, but I've never seen one single person that acted like a complete retard and wasn't in control of their actions while high.
    Exactly my point, please don't put all of us into one group based on what a small minority does
    Small minority. Right.
    Small minority. Right.
    Hundreds of thousands of people drink, a whole lot more than you hear killing, raping, and such.
    Don't blame the alcohol, blame the kind of person they are.
    I had 10 people over drinking last night, one was not civil, and that guy isn't civil when he is sober. My parents had 15 people drinking at a party the other night, everyone was civil, 1 in 25 is a small majority to me.
    I had 10 people over drinking last night, one was not civil, and that guy isn't civil when he is sober. My parents had 15 people drinking at a party the other night, everyone was civil, 1 in 25 is a small majority to me.
    This shouldn't even be a dispute. Stupid statement is stupid.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    3 of like 30 people i know cant control their drinking
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    sorry bro put y00z to dead bro

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

this happened in Australia? :O
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Wow that's actually pretty smart to have an undercover cop go into the cell w/ the guy to talk to him.