Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Best Rock Song Ever Tourney NSFW

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They have "One of these Days" :>
    hmmm... yeah. good catch. \m/ is that even in the tournie?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They have "One of these Days" :>
    hmmm... yeah. good catch. \m/ is that even in the tournie?
    nah, i was just messin.... I think that is prolly the least pure rock song they have.... i love it though, that demon voice right before the bust into the main riff, shit makes me want to mosh.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Floyd > CF
    :-))

I like Floyd, I just don't love them. And I really have to be in the mood to listen to them, which I guess doesn't happen too often
    Floyd > CF
    :-))

I like Floyd, I just don't love them. And I really have to be in the mood to listen to them, which I guess doesn't happen too often
    Floyd has something for me no matter what mood I'm in.... I think my undying love for Floyd goes back to when I was like 15 and ate a bunch of acid and started buggin out and having a bad trip, then one of my friends put on DSOTM and it totally calmed me down and I enjoyed the rest of my tripp.... Floyd's been my favorite band ever since. Whether I'm pissed, sad, happy, anxious Floyd's got something for all my moods. I think I just try to push it on everyone casue I want others to experience the shit I have through their music. just give them a chance...
    I will try and give DSOTM another listen, if i get a chance. I haven't really listened to it in years.
    I will try and give DSOTM another listen, if i get a chance. I haven't really listened to it in years.
    weird. I thought your ownership meant you already listened to it a bit. Well \m/ for giving it another shot.

It is RARE that I ever like an album on the first listen. I dont think there is a single Floyd album that I liked on first listen. My love developed because of a old inet site called floyradio.com. It was good studying music that progressed from studying music to all the time music.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    AC/DC - Hells Bells 6
    Pink FLoyd - Shine on you Crazy Diamond 6
    weird. I thought your ownership meant you already listened to it a bit. Well \m/ for giving it another shot.

It is RARE that I ever like an album on the first listen. I dont think there is a single Floyd album that I liked on first listen. My love developed because of a old inet site called floyradio.com. It was good studying music that progressed from studying music to all the time music.
    Oh I have listened to it quite a bit, don't get me wrong, I just haven't listened in a while. Sometimes after not hearing something for an extended period of time, you can find a new appreciation for hit.

Oh I have listened to it quite a bit, don't get me wrong, I just haven't listened in a while. Sometimes after not hearing something for an extended period of time, you can find a new appreciation for hit.
    yeah... I agree with this. Kinda like my Simon and Garfunkel post a couple weeks ago. I never talk about them, but put them on my player on a whim and I am making threads about it being epic.
    even if youre not the biggest floyd fan, this matchup shouldnt be nowhere near this close. it's just plain failure.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    both songs are meh
    faggots gonna fag.

I really believe some of youz are full retard. The guitar work alone on "SHine On" should be enough to win over anyone. I guess people with bad taste have bad taste <_>

cmon, AC/DC.. gimme a fukkin break you filthy whores.
    George at this point, you are the one going full retard.
    Quiet faggot. Go listen to your glam gimmick metal fags Iron Gayden. Let the real men talk.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's the score?
    people with good music taste- 6
    faggots- 6
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So AC/DC is the good musical tastes?

George at this point, you are the one going full retard.