Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Best Rock Song Ever Tourney NSFW

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    PInk Floyd is gay and you're too sensitive.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this coming from the guy who said RATM sounds like korn. you FAIL. get off the radio and listen to some good music [-(
    lol I haven't listened to the radio in years. I have no idea who's even on the radio anymore.
    I just cannot understand the PF hate. The only thing I can see is that people havent really listened to them other then the popular songs that are on the radio, I mean the Meddle album, the Animals album are 2 of the best albums I ever heard.... I say this shit cause I want yooz to listen.... theyre such a good band.
    I said I like some Floyd, I have 3 of their albums, but I'm sure I haven't given them as much of a chance as I could have but I just don't like that song. Jeez, relax bro.
    I am relaxed. :-| why?

pp.bmp 271.5K
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Beatles, Zep, The Doors, I can understand all that, its close. but AC/DC over Floyd is just fucking retarded. I am dissapointed in yooz. [-(
    This is pretty accurate. AC/DC is idk... boring a bit. I've heard their concerts are something, but there albums recycle each other.
    Who's everyone? the majority seems to dislike floyd, and I have no comprehension as to why? theyre only one of the greatest bands ever... yooz should really grab some of their albums and take a listen... stop letting the radio dictate your preference in music.

the fact that this particular song is tied with that particular song is absolute failure. I didnt say one word about the beatles song, cause that was just. this is just a fail full retard travisty in the making. you all dissapoint me.
    True... Pretty sure it is just Hoods and Myself who preach floyd.

The last Floyd song shouldnt have been in the tournie....
    AC/DC is AC/DC most of their shit does sound the same, but I have liked Hells Bells ever since I was a little kid. It's a good classic rock song. This tournament is best "ROCK" song and I consider that more of a rock song then the PF song that I don't care for.
    I said I like some Floyd, I have 3 of their albums, but I'm sure I haven't given them as much of a chance as I could have but I just don't like that song. Jeez, relax bro.
    What three albums? I kinda think of Floyd discography being three distinct bands. Syd led, Waters led, Gilmore led (OK, AWESOME, GARBAGE)
    AC/DC is AC/DC most of their shit does sound the same, but I have liked Hells Bells ever since I was a little kid. It's a good classic rock song. This tournament is best "ROCK" song and I consider that more of a rock song then the PF song that I don't care for.
    This is actually reasonable and I agree with this comment a little. Really this is a poor matchup. It should be "Hells Bells" verses Zeppelin's "Kashmir". Those two are more of the same type of song (and Kashmir would have won in a land slide :-)) )

"Shine on you Crazy Diamond" is a really epic song, because of how personal it is. In addition the group also spent a good dela of time on its composition which is why it is so polished. It truly is a better song in almost every way.......

however I can understand you choosing a less deep, more popish song. It's like choosing a comedy over the movie of the year.
    Iron Gayden is gay and you're too sensative.
    What three albums? I kinda think of Floyd discography being three distinct bands. Syd led, Waters led, Gilmore led (OK, AWESOME, GARBAGE)
    I have The Wall, Dark Side Of The Moon, and A Momentary Lapse of Reason.
    AC/DC - Hells Bells 5
    Pink FLoyd - Shine on you Crazy Diamond 6
    check out Animals, Meddle...
    I literally tossed out my copy of "A Momentary Lapse of Reason". It was complete garbage.

The other two are two of the best ever though \m/

after rereading your comments again, I think I get what you are saying more. You think a more traditional rock song should win... and honestly I don't think PF has any songs like that.... it is a different type of rock. They don't have a Kashmir, that wasnt their thing.
    They have "One of these Days" :>
    check out Animals, Meddle...
    I don't think that would win him over. He really has the two best albums that are going to get him into floyd. If you can't get into Dark Side of the Moon, then Floyd probably isnt for you.

How can you not love Money and the transition from Brain damage to eclipse. It is actually really embarrassing for me if anyone catches me listening to DSOTM... I can't stay sitting down during those last two songs.... and the entire way through the album I am drumming on my legs or the desk....

Face it George... some people just arent into Floyd. I think CF has a good idea what Floyd is and just doesnt care.