Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod

best/most fun song youve experienced live? Team by Lorde

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? True Blood

last time you got really sick? Got hospitalized on Christmas

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? Dookie by Green Day or Enema of the State by Blink 182

best 'whos line' actor? 0

world cup: yay or 0? yay

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) I'm straight

hardest drug youd be willing to try? Already tried it

worst state youve visited? Bama

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? Hardwell got pretty intense

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    best/most fun song youve experienced live? 'Fucking Hostile'

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? HoC

last time you got really sick? March

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? King for a day, fool for a lifetime or superunknown

best 'whos line' actor? Aisha Tyler

world cup: yay or 0? 0

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? Add another 0 and we got a deal

hardest drug youd be willing to try? Dmt

worst state youve visited? Mississippi and West Virginia are tied

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? Fuck no

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

best/most fun song youve experienced live? Niggas In Paris. They played it like 16 times and I lost my fucking mind more and more each time. Great fucking memory.

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? TWD.

last time you got really sick? Couple weeks ago. Was in bed almost a full 24 hours, shit was horrible.

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be?  Echoes Of Silence By The Weeknd

best 'whos line' actor? 0.

world cup: yay or 0? 0.

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) Yep. And then get it boxed out ala Mitch Lucker's finger tats. You ain't say shit about cover ups.

hardest drug youd be willing to try? Depends on what you consider hard. How intense the high is, or how "dangerous" it is? Either way, Ketamine, DMT, and Salvia. As far as the worst ones health wise, I've already done em multiple times, Coke and MDMA. Won't touch anything like Meth, Heroin, or Crack, so I can't say there's anything "harder" in that regard.

worst state youve visited? Definitely Alabama. Only passed thru there while on the way to Florida, but a half hour food run thru a grocery store over there was enough for me. Too many hicks. 

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? Yea Childish Gambino. As ironic as that is wit all the Metal shows I been to. I was front and center on the rail and it tipped forward I would say more than 50% to the floor. Thought it was gonna go all the way and I would be either done or seriously fucked up.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies

best/most fun song youve experienced live? probably Heaviest Matter of the Universe

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? now that GOT S4 is done, no fucks are given about TV

last time you got really sick? junior year of high school, pericarditis

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? Master of Puppets

best 'whos line' actor? 0

world cup: yay or 0? 0

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) sure

hardest drug youd be willing to try? DMT

worst state youve visited? RI

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? LOG 2012 I got scared at the bottom of the pigpile but I'm a puss

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2014

best/most fun song youve experienced live? - "No One Answers" by Dark Angel

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? - 0

last time you got really sick? - I got the shits earlier today from some tacos.

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? - RATM's self titled.

best 'whos line' actor? - 0

world cup: yay or 0? - Indifferent

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) - no

hardest drug youd be willing to try? - 0

worst state youve visited? - FL

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? - At Bleeding Through's farewell tour, a full out brawl ensured during their set. Also At The Gates at MDF, when the full band kicked into Slaughter Of The Soul, the barricade started to slightly tip (i was on it). I left the show with a bruised rib. Worth it. 

inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy

best/most fun song youve experienced live? -  Probably ticks and leeches 

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? - House of cards 

last time you got really sick? - last fall

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? - anemia 

best 'whos line' actor? - I liked most of the regulars 

world cup: yay or 0? - Love it 

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) - yes but I'd try to negotiate more money 

hardest drug youd be willing to try? - I only do medicine 

worst state youve visited? - Ohio

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? - not really...had a bunch of people collapse on me during a slipknot show was scary but I'm not a pussy

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    fuck you are a pussy bleeding through was literally my first pit and it was a blast. were you scared of the 17 year olds there?

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

new qz

best way to find new music?

most annoying current trend?

favorite mexican restaurant?

what's your middle name?

where was your first kiss?

do you know the difference between concrete and cement?

old band/musician that should hang it up?

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it?

do you snore?

who was your childhood crush?

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited July 2014

best way to find new music? the fucking internet 

most annoying current trend? niggas who are like "lol ya i'm 20 and watch Frozen, i'm so unique"

favorite mexican restaurant? my grandma's kitchen

what's your middle name? Alejandro

where was your first kiss? some where around my neighborhood  

do you know the difference between concrete and cement? I guess not

old band/musician that should hang it up? Dave Mustaine. With a noose

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it? Uh, I can't really think of anything. I know at least 1 person who shares all of my main interests.

do you snore? nah

who was your childhood crush? some cunt who owes me $80 for a Metallica ticket from back in 2008

Post edited by MenAreTrash on
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    best way to find new music? Personally, I like Spotify and XM radio. Live shows are up there too.

most annoying current trend? "Rolling coal" Basically rednecks install some shit that will inject extra gas into their truck engine causing black smoke to pour out like crazy.

favorite mexican restaurant? El Fenix

what's your middle name? Arlo

where was your first kiss? At a damn hookah bar...

do you know the difference between concrete and cement? Used to, too lazy to look it up.

old band/musician that should hang it up? Yoko Ono

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it? I don't personally know any big wrestling fans, it kinda sucks, but that's what I get for loving such stupid shit.

do you snore? No

who was your childhood crush? Honestly, Emma Watson was the first celebrity to catch my eye. We're similar in age, so it's not weird.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy

best way to find new music? - Bandcamp and forums

most annoying current trend? - hipsters

favorite mexican restaurant? - I can't remember the name of the place. I know where it is, but can't remember what its called. Have some bomb burritos.

what's your middle name? - Joseph

where was your first kiss? - Homecoming my sophomore year of high school

do you know the difference between concrete and cement? - No...?

old band/musician that should hang it up? - any band that is back to playing local summer festivals. their careers have gone full circle

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it? - I've met someone who is into everything I'm into at one point or another. 

do you snore? - yes

who was your childhood crush? - depends on your definition of childhood crush

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

most annoying current trend?

#twitter

favorite mexican restaurant?

Some mexican place in LA. I forget the name.

what's your middle name?

GT500

where was your first kiss?

Movie Theatre

do you know the difference between concrete and cement?

Yes

old band/musician that should hang it up?

Too many to name. Metallica's probably at the top of the list.

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it?

Can't think of anything

do you snore?

If I'm really really fucked up

who was your childhood crush?

Angelina Jolie prolly. I remember seeing Tomb Raider when it first came out and I was like =P~
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

best way to find new music? -- last.fm and rockbox

most annoying current trend? -- corgis. bacon. cats. space backgrounds. corgis wrestling with cats on a bacon platform in outer space.

favorite mexican restaurant? -- valle luna

what's your middle name? -- money

where was your first kiss? -- atomic comics

do you know the difference between concrete and cement? -- no and ive got too much pride to google it

old band/musician that should hang it up? -- hate to say it, but slayer. its over, guys. maybe im biased/selfish because all three times ive seen them were with dave/tom/kerry/jeff, but I still feel like enough is enough now.

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it? -- thats a tough question. ill think of something.

do you snore? -- rarely, so Im told.

who was your childhood crush? -- keri russell

I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

new qz

best way to find new music? Internet/Local shows

most annoying current trend? Splitting the final installment of a movie series into two parts. 

favorite mexican restaurant? Taco Bell, duh. Its authentic Mexican food, right? 

what's your middle name? Mohammed

where was your first kiss? Forest Preserve

do you know the difference between concrete and cement? Concrete is theoretically set, but cement is permanently set. 

old band/musician that should hang it up? Priest to avoid 6 more "farewell" tours. 

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it? Curb

do you snore? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

who was your childhood crush? Ariel from the little Mermaid. Never realized I couldn't stick it in as a kid. But for a 16 year old, she had them clam shell titties rockin

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

best way to find new music? Go to shows

most annoying current trend? Backtrack and every band that sounds like backtrack and all their fans.

favorite mexican restaurant? Don Pablo's 

what's your middle name? Andrew

where was your first kiss? My backyard.

do you know the difference between concrete and cement? Yes it's what I do for a living.

old band/musician that should hang it up? Iron Maiden. 

the one thing you like/enjoy that you've never met anyone else who's into it? Building model cars, trucks, boats, ect.

do you snore? Like a champ.

who was your childhood crush? Kelly Kapowski.

New qz

1.) First and last name?
    2.) Credit Card Number with expiration date?
    3.) CVV?
    4.) PIN #?
    5.) Address?
    6.) Phone number?
    7.) -
    8.) -
    9.) -
    10.) Nudee pics?

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy

1. Ky

2. Ky

3. Ky

4. Ky

5. Ky

6. Ky

7. Ky

8. Ky

9. Ky

10. Ky

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New qz...

Is Kate Upton a fatass?

What 3 jawns computers you want hacked next?

Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande?

Last movie you watched?

Ever smoke hash oil? How high were you?

What did you have for dinner?

What was the last thing you got a ticket or arrested for?

2 teams that will make it to the Super Bowl this year?

Band you never saw you really want to see live?

Are you on the butthole licking team or the faggot team?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    no
    hayden before pregnant, shakira, Avril lavigne
    grande after the pics
    private parts
    no just wax I was haf
    spaghetti and KFC lol
    got a speeding ticket like three years ago
    eagles vs patriots 
    super joint ritual
    butthole licking team