Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

I usually lean towards wish you were here or animals anyway.

I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies

My friend used to only play dark side. All. The fucking. Time. I know it in and out. Time doesn't catch me off guard, I can practically recite it. Although the flaming lips version wwhich funny enough they had nothing to do with almost made me shit my pants with the iPhone nuclear alarm

image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    First time I heard "if you hear whispering you're dead" I was baked as all fuck with headphones on"
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

neurosis/Isis  high > pf high

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

The Great Burning Nullifier - BDM

Best song to get stoned to.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

I believe #9

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Waylon Jennings greatest hits \m/

new qz

best/most fun song youve experienced live?

most anticipated upcoming season of a show?

last time you got really sick?

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be?

best 'whos line' actor?

world cup: yay or 0?

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed)

hardest drug youd be willing to try?

worst state youve visited?

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show?

best/most fun song youve experienced live? -- the purple bottle by animal collective from last october

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? -- house of cards season 3

last time you got really sick? -- mid/early may. drank too much for days and had minimal water, right as the 100 temps started to hit. bad idea.

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? -- aenima

best 'whose line' actor? -- colin 

world cup: yay or 0? -- 0

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) -- nope

hardest drug youd be willing to try? -- dmt

worst state youve visited? -- NC because the only experience I had was getting a meal at bk, which took 20 minutes

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? -- when the riots broke out on the lawn during lamb of god at mayhem '10

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

best/most fun song youve experienced live -- Quicksand by The Story So Far

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? -- House Of Cards \m/

last time you got really sick? -- Last year I got the flu and didnt leave my bed for like 3 days

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? -- Leviathan

best 'whos line' actor? -- 0

world cup: yay or 0? -- Yay. Ky if you disagree

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) -- nah. 20k maybe

hardest drug youd be willing to try? -- dmt

worst state youve visited? -- Utah sucks dick

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? -- Nah

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy

Best/most fun song youve experienced live? - idk

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? - either Vikings, Game of Thrones, or Attack on Titan

last time you got really sick? - its been years

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? - Blackwater Park

best 'whos line' actor? ' Colin and Ryan

world cup: yay or 0? - 0

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) - fuck that

hardest drug youd be willing to try? - asprin

worst state youve visited? - i havent visted many states. So by comparison i guess Tennessee

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? - nah

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited June 2014
    best/most fun song youve experienced live? I Will Return - BDM. Within my Blood by Skeletonwitch is up there too. most anticipated upcoming season of a show? Kroll Show last time you got really sick? 2 months ago if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? Deflorate - BDM or ATPB - LoG best 'whos line' actor? - world cup: yay or 0? \m/ would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) Most likely hardest drug youd be willing to try? Already tried it worst state youve visited? =)) Toss up between Kansas, Arkansas, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Idaho, Oklahoma, Wyoming, etc. I'm sure I left a few out. Haven't been to either of the Dakota's but I'm sure they'd make the list. have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? Nigga I ain't worried bout nuthin'
    Post edited by Number1RamsFan on

worst state youve visited? -- NC because the only experience I had was getting a meal at bk, which took 20 minutes

=)) What part of NC? Western NC is dope. The rest of the state blows.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

best/most fun song youve experienced live? Best: hearts alive by mastodon. Most fun: like a Martian by Lil B

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? The cosmos if it gets a second season 

last time you got really sick? I got good poisoning like over a year ago and that sucked

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? Leviathan

best 'whos line' actor? I don't know names 

world cup: yay or 0? 0

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) no

hardest drug youd be willing to try? Acid

worst state youve visited? Idk. Last I visited NV I was three and last I visited AZ I was like 9. Can't really say

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? Nah. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited June 2014

davidian

breaking bad

hungover today

iowa

wayne brady

can i drink from it?

probably

krokidil

iowa

i am the one who knocks

Fuck said:

I got good poisoning like over a year ago and that sucked 

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    best/most fun song youve experienced live?

100 Demons- Never Surrender Virtue

most anticipated upcoming season of a show?

Shameless, American horror story

last time you got really sick?

March I was sick af. Had the stomach flu

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be?

Kse- alive or just breathing

best 'whos line' actor?

Not sure what that is.

world cup: yay or 0?

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed)

Yup

hardest drug youd be willing to try?

Fuck drugs. Hardest I tried is coke. Didn't like it.

worst state youve visited?

NYC and Baltimore suck, but the rest of the states are cool. I'd prolly say Delaware or Rhode Island cuz nothing.

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show?

First hatebreed show I ever went to. Had no idea what to expect. Was insane.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Fuck said:

I got good poisoning like over a year ago and that sucked 

my phone likes to autocorrect food to good. It's fucking stupid

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new qz

best/most fun song you've experienced live? First time seeing Slayer play "Disciple." Pyro shooting out of upside down crosses. Was fucking sweet. 

most anticipated upcoming season of a show? Final season of Sons of Anarchy. 

last time you got really sick? At some green peppers before going to see Motorhead. For some reason they just didn't sit well with me. I was throwing up hard as fuck and my head felt like it was going to burst. 

if you could choose to hear one album live in full from an active band, what would it be? Dethklok doing "Dethalbum III" 

best 'whos line' actor? Que? 

world cup: yay or 0? 0. 

would you get a 3"x3" apple logo tramp stamp inked for $10,000? (cannot be removed) For $10,000 yeah. I'd just turn it into something else later. 

hardest drug youd be willing to try? I'm good with weed. Weed makes me happy. No need to expand. 

worst state you've visited? Everywhere has been decent to me so far. My home state (IL) sucks ass though. Although it more the county I live in than the state. 

have you ever legitimately feared for your life at a show? God yes. First time seeing Slayer, I got knocked down and kicked hard as fuck in the head. Couldn't get up for a minute and was blacking in and out.