Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what is your go-to chill out album? Pallbearer - Sorrow And Extinction
    upcoming show youre most looking forward to? Probably Killswitch Engage considering it's tomorrow
    cheez-its or cheese nips? Cheeze-its
    favorite will[forumer] line? [Mysterious lines count too]No idea
    will you go to eminem's next tour if it comes near you? Nope
    One band opening for another, which two would you want to see and at which venue? (any venue)? Carcass with Autopsy opening for them at Saint Andrews Hall
    grossest food-related experience? Found a fly cooked into a omelet one time
    do you eat salads? if so whats your favorite kind? No
    where do you think todd will be in ten years? Doing something not very productive in Iowa... while drunk and stoned half the time
    if you ran into your favorite artist at a house party and he/she said "I have some DMT, lets do it right now," would you? Yes
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Fight me faggot jakez [-(
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    what is your go-to chill out album? Don't really know.
    upcoming show youre most looking forward to? Black Sabbath and Killers back to back
    cheez-its or cheese nips? Its
    favorite will[forumer] line? [Mysterious lines count too] No, I'm a guy. Back when he was just scary but sexy and people thought he was a chick.
    will you go to eminem's next tour if it comes near you? Nope. He's played free shows in Detroit and I haven't gone yet.
    One band opening for another, which two would you want to see and at which venue? (any venue)? Downtown Brown opening for Tame Impala in a massive setting where I'm able to be upfront but still have a personal bubble.
    grossest food-related experience? Early days of having a dishwasher and believing they actually washed cups.
    do you eat salads? if so whats your favorite kind? Regular standard salad with lettuce and cheese and carrots and cruttons and those weird ass onion things and shit.
    where do you think todd will be in ten years? gay
    if you ran into your favorite artist at a house party and he/she said "I have some DMT, lets do it right now," would you? Of fucking course I would
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited July 2013
    Rastaman vibration - bob marley
    Prob Sabbath
    Idk the difference..
    I just like his middle fingers
    Naw I'm good
    Acid bath opening for pantera at the palladium in worcestor mass
    None
    Nope
    Jail
    Hellz yea those experiences don't come around too often
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what is your go-to chill out album? - I listen to alot of R&B
    upcoming show youre most looking forward to? - East Coast Tsunami
    cheez-its or cheese nips? - itz
    favorite will[forumer] line? ....
    will you go to eminem's next tour if it comes near you? - no unless i get a free ticket
    One band opening for another, which two would you want to see and at which venue? (any venue)? - Nasty opening for Shattered Realm at champs
    grossest food-related experience? - onions suck
    do you eat salads? if so whats your favorite kind? -lettuce, croutons, bacos, noodles, chicken, cheese, and dark french or creamy italian dressing
    where do you think todd will be in ten years? - trolling MU
    if you ran into your favorite artist at a house party and he/she said "I have some DMT, lets do it right now," would you? - no
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    newzqz

local venue with the worst sound?
    local venue with the best sound?
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing?
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose?
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately?
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum?
    when was the last time it rained?
    name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag?
    funniest moment from grade school?
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers?

local venue with the worst sound? -- nile theater, so fucking bad
    local venue with the best sound? -- rialto theatre
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing? -- I feel wbc disappearing would benefit more
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose? -- crispy m&ms and surge
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately? -- couldnt pay internet bill
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum? -- abba, todd in close second
    when was the last time it rained? -- this afternoon
    name one item JUST too big to fit up madonna's vag? -- semi truck
    funniest moment from grade school? -- when a chick peed herself in forth grade and the teacher slipped in it. I was dying.
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers? -- yes
    I love winning with women
    vaudeville
    val air
    westboro
    idk
    im not even close facefuck is just a moron thats brings up irrelevant shit in arguements
    now
    idk
    duh
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    local venue with the worst sound? Regency Ballroom
    local venue with the best sound? Rickshaw Stop was on point. Great American Music Hall too
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing? Westboro
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose? Wonka Bars and that clear Pepsi stuff
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately? He's in a coma
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum? Probably B
    when was the last time it rained? A week ago
    name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag? the sun
    funniest moment from grade school? In PE we could bring music to play during the exercises, and my friend brought in a CD that was just this song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR0TvNGrxpI
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers? YES
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited August 2013
    local venue with the worst sound?
    - The Filmore. Hate that fucking place
    Either The Gothic or Summit Music Hall
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing?
    Considering one is a business who just sells clothes and one is a hate group who like to spit on peoples graves, I'm gonna go with WBC
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose?
    - 3d Doritos and Surge
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately?
    Nigga dead
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum?
    -Leah and George come to mind
    when was the last time it rained?
    -Few days ago
    name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag?
    - N/A
    funniest moment from grade school?
    - My best friend in second grade went postal on a sub. I was in the hallway and i just see the sub run out of the room with his hands covering his head and 2 seconds later a small chair came flying out of the room. They called the cops lololol
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers?
    - Isnt that a typical friday night for George?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    local venue with the worst sound? - some small ass place for small local bands. There's a few of em
    local venue with the best sound? - Reggies
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing? - WBC
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose? - Cheesy Potato Bacon Burritos from Taco Bell, and Mt. Dew Game Fuel. If the Mt. Dew doesn't count (because technically its limited not discontinued) Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately? - prison
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum? - Kyle
    when was the last time it rained? - yesterday
    name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag? - idk
    funniest moment from grade school? - shit, I don't really remember grade school
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers? - Are you implying he didn't already do that?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    local venue with the worst sound? Harpos
    local venue with the best sound? The Shelter at Saint Andrews Hall
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing? WBC
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose? Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. That was my shit when I use to drink pop
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately? Jail
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum? Abba
    when was the last time it rained? Earlier today
    name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag? A mid sized car
    funniest moment from grade school? Either when we found a bong on the baseball fields or when this kid threatened to throw a desk at a teacher
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers? Well yeah!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    local venue with the worst sound? Congress
    local venue with the best sound? Reggie's
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing? Westboro, who cares about a clothing store
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose? Smoothie mix skittles and Sprite Tropical Remix
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately? Who cares
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum? Anyone who takes shit seriously
    when was the last time it rained? Recently
    name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag? k
    funniest moment from grade school? Idk, but figuring out how to overflow the seemingly unoverflowable toilets was dope in 4th grade. Got everyone to do it until the janitor got mad as fuck cuz someone put a shoe in one time.....hahaha
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers? k
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    just realized they should bring baja blast back. i can only find it at taco bell

also, gary.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    local venue with the worst sound? Stanhope house

First Unitarian church

would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing? WBC go missing

if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose? Method man and red man juice, shit was bangin

whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately? Cause this had turned into the struggle board

who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum? Bitches on their periods

when was the last time it rained? Today

name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag? Wut

funniest moment from grade school? I got pants'd drinkin out like the kindergarten short water fountain and my boxers came down. Haha

should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers? Nah. Ain't no white people got time for trenton jails.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    would you rather see hot topic go out of business or the westboro members go missing? WBC
    if you could bring back one discontinued food product (candy included) and one drink product, what would you choose? Can't think of anything
    whats your best guess as to why catz hasnt posted lately? Finally decided Leah and Disty weren't gonna post n00dz or give him buttsechz
    who, of all time, old boards and new, gets maddest on this forum? Not well informed on this topic
    when was the last time it rained? Last night
    name one item too big to fit up madonna's vag? ...
    funniest moment from grade school? This kid named Jake Cagle was abandoned by his parents at 6 and moved into a foster home in my district. He acted out constantly and really didn't give a fuck. For some reason, the school thought it was a good idea for our teacher and another to switch out daily to trade off for science and social studies, so there was about 5 minutes every day where we were unsupervised. Jake took advantage one day and had a box of sharpened pencils that as soon as Ms. Westmoreland left the room, he tried to toss as many as possible and get them stuck in the ceiling. For some reason that day it took a little longer for Ms. Hall to get to our room, so he had about 30 pencils stuck in one tile right above the door. When Ms. Hall walked in, the tile collapsed from the weight and fell on her head. I'll never forget the squeal of terror. Shit was comedy gold when I was 7
    should george go back to the struggle diner wearing only thong and cussing out all the customers? Uh sure
    edited August 2013
    one time in middle school a couple of my friends hot glue gunned a shit ton of cds to the ceiling =))
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Goin back to school? What classes you got this semester?
    Best show you went to this summer?
    Worst show you went to this summer?
    Did you travel this summer? Where?
    Favorite memory of this past summer?
    One thing you wanted to do this summer but didnt?
    Upcoming show you are most look forward to?
    Super Bowl predictions?
    Nutella?
    NY Uprising Yay or Nay?