Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy

2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? - after we had broken up and started hanging out again.

:)) I'd believe it.

Yep. Shit sucks. I want to say something to her, but can't. So I'm just waiting for her to get a new dude so I can die alone with no regrets.

:)) Really dude... you should just tell her how you feel. If you don't you will regret it.

I've thought about it. But I don't want to weird her out to the point where she doesn't even wanna be my friend if she doesn't feel the same way. Also, thats something that should be done in person I feel, and I'm eight hours away at college right now.

Not that distance would bother me, just saying.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I've thought about it. But I don't want to weird her out to the point where she doesn't even wanna be my friend if she doesn't feel the same way. Also, thats something that should be done in person I feel, and I'm eight hours away at college right now.

I agree with the doing it in person... However my personal opinion on situations such as yours- It is better to lose the friend and move on from loving her, then keep a friend but secretly love her for the rest of your life and live with that regret of never telling her how you feel. You're free to not agree with this opinion I just gave. Different people are different. and perhaps secretly loving her and never acting on it is perfectly fine for you. It just always caused me too much pain, and I try to remove sources of pain from my life.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

6. Do you believe in evolution? adaptation yes... evolution no

lolwut

1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? Not yet
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? n/a
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? small and skinny for sure
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? Gin and pineapple
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? Eh, prolly not too many, but maybe I underestimate myself
    6. Do you believe in evolution? It's not a matter of belief to me, it's whether you accept the fact of evolution or not.
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No and probs not. I love heights but I don't think I could go through with it
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? Sure, I like to think that I'll try anything once
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? Same as above
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) I suppose an 8. I'm comfortable with where I'm at but there's always room for improvement.

6. Do you believe in evolution? It's not a matter of belief to me, it's whether you accept the fact of evolution or not.
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) I suppose an 8. I'm comfortable with where I'm at but there's always room for improvement.

=D> good answers.

I agree with the doing it in person... However my personal opinion on situations such as yours- It is better to lose the friend and move on from loving her, then keep a friend but secretly love her for the rest of your life and live with that regret of never telling her how you feel. You're free to not agree with this opinion I just gave. Different people are different. and perhaps secretly loving her and never acting on it is perfectly fine for you. It just always caused me too much pain, and I try to remove sources of pain from my life.
    Im too much of a pussy... :-??
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? yes
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? at birth
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? tall
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? irish car bombs
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? um...all
    6. Do you believe in evolution? i'll go with arlo's answer
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? no/no
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? don't eat meat
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? don't eat meat
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) 9
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? No
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? N/A
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? Tall and overweight
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? N/A
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? A couple days, max
    6. Do you believe in evolution? Arlo worded it perfectly 8->
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? I don't have any desire to.
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? Nope
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? Sure.
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very)? I'd say about a 7.4.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? No
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? N/A
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? Tall + skinny
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? I do not drink
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? A week
    6. Do you believe in evolution? Yes.
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No, but I would love to.
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? No
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? No.
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) 6
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? Yes
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? I really don't know how to explain it accurately. It was like I woke up one day and figured out that there was only one thing that could explain what I felt
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? I'm small and skinny already so I'll just take that
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? I never would mix liquor with anything when I drank it. I always took it straight. Although twang (everclear mixed with tang) wasn't bad
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? A few I suppose
    6. Do you believe in evolution? Yes
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No. I might want to one day
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? No
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? No
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) 2. Used to be a 9
    imageimage
    Im surprised how many people would east dolphin. I pretty sure it would be frowned upon in most first world nations. Dolphins are put on that list of cute smart animals that we like to make stuffed animals of to give to our kids, and not eat.
    I want to at least try every form of edible meat
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? Yes
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? She went away for a few days and I realized how little I cared about everything else.
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? Tall
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? The capn and coke has always been there.
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? A few days.
    6. Do you believe in evolution? Yes
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No, Yes
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? I have >:/
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? Yes
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) 7. Happy with who I am, but if you aren't working to get better, then you're getting worse.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

How was it?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? I think so.
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? Don't want to talk about that. :(
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? Small and skinny. I'm halfway there. Just cut me a few inches!
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? A Vampire.
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? I don't know. I hate summer.
    6. Do you believe in evolution? Yes.
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No, and I don't want to. Want to skydive and BASE jump though.
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? No.
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? No.
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) 8.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

How was it?
    Just like chicken. A little chewier though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? -- Yes.
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? -- Hard to point out the exact moment, but it happened.
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? -- Small+skinny I guess
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? -- I had a Four Horsemen for my birthday this year. That was really good.
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? -- A week. It also depends which forest we're talking.
    6. Do you believe in evolution? -- Yes because it's obvious.
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? -- No, but interested in it.
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? -- I have had oysters, so I'd have those as well.
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? -- Eh idk.
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) -- 8.5
    I love winning with women
    Alex said:

8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? -- I have had oysters, so I'd have those as well.

:))
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Alex said:

rocky mountain oysters arent your typical oysters. in fact their not an oyster at all. their bull testicles
    :))