Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Indeed
    inb4lists
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    edited November 2012
    Who is you mancrush (girlcrush for girls)? - Landeskog

What is your favorite Disney film? - Alice in Wonderland

Who is your favorite Avenger? - wolverine

How many miles does your car have approximately? - i have a motorcycle not a car and i dont know the kilometerage

Where are you having Thanksgiving this year? -thanksgiving is already over

If you were a character on a tv show, who would you pick? - Hank Moody

What song has made you cry? - none

If you could move anywhere else in the US, where would you go? - i live in Canada....eh

Do you support your local music scene? - N/A

Do you collect vinyl? - Yes
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited November 2012
    Who is you mancrush (girlcrush for girls)? - Randy Blythe

What is your favorite Disney film? - Despicable Me

Who is your favorite Avenger? - iron man

How many miles does your car have approximately? - 150k

Where are you having Thanksgiving this year? -grandma's. can't wait to eat some thanksgiving food

If you were a character on a tv show, who would you pick? - Charlie Harper B-)

What song has made you cry? - Swing life away - Rise Against

If you could move anywhere else in the US, where would you go? - Colorado :-?
    Do you support your local music scene? - N/A

Do you collect vinyl? - no
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Qz.....???
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Who is you mancrush (girlcrush for girls)? I'm not sure. Have to think about that.

What is your favorite Disney film? Beauty and the Beast

Who is your favorite Avenger? Thor

How many miles does your car have approximately? .....

Where are you having Thanksgiving this year? My aunt's house probably.

If you were a character on a tv show, who would you pick? Hmm. Being part of Game of Thrones...would be interesting.

What song has made you cry? Shinedown's 45, Machine Head's Descend The Shades of Night

If you could move anywhere else in the US, where would you go? I kinda like Jersey, but maybe Philly.

Do you support your local music scene? Not as much as I should.

Do you collect vinyl? No.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    :-w
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    [-(
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone?
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them?
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny?
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink?
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife?
    6. Do you believe in evolution?
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to?
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters?
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak?
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very)
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? Yes.
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? I don't completely remember. But I know it took a couple years.
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? Small.
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? Malibu and pineapple
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? a longgg time.
    6. Do you believe in evolution? Yes.
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No. No. No.
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? No.
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? No.
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) like an 8.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? thought i was once, but looking back now, no i dont think so
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? N/A
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? meh dont care
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? Ceaser
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? as long as i had too
    6. Do you believe in evolution? yes
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? i've done the bungee swing thing at Canadas Wonderland and would like to go real bungee jumping sometime
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? are they like Prairie oysters? if so then no i havent and never will
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? i'd probably try it
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) i dont know how to answer that, if i didnt like myself i'd change but i'm not conceited enough to think i'm better than anyone else
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited November 2012
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? - I try to believe that romantic love doesn't actually exist. That being said, I feel like I sort of have felt the effects of "love" to a degree. Too late of course
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? - after we had broken up and started hanging out again.
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? - tall and overweight
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? - none
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? - forever
    6. Do you believe in evolution? - no
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? - no. and no
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? - :)) lmao
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? - yea I would
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) - like a 1 or 2
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? Yes. My kids for sure
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? The moment they were born
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? Tall because I could lose the weight.
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? Rusty Nail
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? probably about 5 days. I dont think I would be able to start a fire with just a knife. Even if I somehow killed an animal, how am I going to cook it without fire? And say I find berries, how do I know they wont kill me? Yeah, I dont think I'd do well. Im no boy scout and would starve or freeze to death.

6. Do you believe in evolution? yes
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No, I'd do it if the opportunity came up, but I am not actively seeking it out

8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? are they like Prairie oysters? I'd give it a try. Why not? could be good.
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? i'd probably try it
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) I'll go with 8 too.

2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? - after we had broken up and started hanging out again.

:)) I'd believe it.

10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) - like a 1 or 2

:|
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    edited November 2012
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? Yes.

2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? The moment they were born for my children and for my significant other the moment i realized i really didnt care about his irritating habits or faults, they're all part of what makes him who he is and who i love.

3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? small

4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? margarita

5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? idk for sure but i think i'd do fairly well for as long as needed

6. Do you believe in evolution? no.. adaptation yes... evolution no

7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? No and not really

8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? no...

9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? i would try this

10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) 7-8
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy

Yep. Shit sucks. I want to say something to her, but can't. So I'm just waiting for her to get a new dude so I can die alone with no regrets.

what?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Yep. Shit sucks. I want to say something to her, but can't. So I'm just waiting for her to get a new dude so I can die alone with no regrets.

:)) Really dude... you should just tell her how you feel. If you don't you will regret it.

what?
    I just think you're a nice person, and if you really like yourself at a level of 2, then you need to really fix that. From the outside looking in, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't like yourself.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Do you think you have ever truly loved someone? I thought so at the time, but thinking about it now, no.
    2. What was the moment you realized you loved them? ---
    3. Would you rather be tall+overweight, or small+skinny? Tall and overweight.
    4. What is your favorite mixed alcohol drink? Rum and Vanilla Coke.
    5. How many days do you think you could survive alone in a forest during summer with only a knife? A week maybe.
    6. Do you believe in evolution? Yes.
    7. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? If no, do you want to? I have not, but I'd like to someday.
    8. Would you ever eat rocky mountain oysters? Hell naw.
    9. Would you ever eat a dolphin if someone offered you a dolphin steak? No.
    10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like yourself? (1- dont, 10-very) 7.