Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? Yes.
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Boyshorts. But it really just depends on what you're wearing that day.
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Penis.
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? N/A.
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? This small venue we have here.
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? No.
    7. Hunting or fishing? Fishing!
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? Yess!
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Space.
    10. Any hobbies? Lots.
  • 1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? Yes
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Thongs on a girl
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? goth
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Germany
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? Palladium Ballroom, House Of Blues, or Coffee shops
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? No they work on animals
    7. Hunting or fishing? neither
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? no
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Foreign Languages and culture.
    10. Any hobbies? Guitar, Painting, Poetry, Beatle Obsessing
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? Yep, squeezed into my ex's jeans and she got the very definition of fucking furious lolz.
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Out of those two, thongs, but overall, boyshorts. Shit turns a nigguh on.
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Ew, neither. I'd still fuck a fine ass Scenie though.
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? I've only ever been to Pittsburgh, so, there, I guess.
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? Metro last night was fucking boss.
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? Love it.
    7. Hunting or fishing? Fishing.
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? No, had one and used to shoot shit, but never actually played a game of paintball.
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Music. You can never know enough.
    10. Any hobbies? Music isn't a hobby at all for me, so... I guess just video games, internet, working out, smoking weed, etc.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? Probably
    2. Bikinis or thongs? On a girl, either.
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Neither
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Disney World
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? The Door, Tree's, Superpages Center (or I guess Gexa Energy Pavilion), 1919
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? No.
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? Yes.
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Learn French or Italian.
    10. Any hobbies? Lacrosse, collecting things (mainly music), eating... a lot (It would be awesome to be in an eating contest)
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? maybe a hat or scarf or something sometime, but nothing i can really recall
    2. Bikinis or thongs? bare ass
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? hot chicks
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? vermont
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? places where you can stagedive
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? i dont know, i prolly would.
    7. Hunting or fishing? fishing
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? yup
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? the human mind
    10. Any hobbies? i love taking my dog to the dogpark, its one of my favorite things to do!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? Pretty much all my band shirts are mens shirts, so yeah.
    2. Bikinis or thongs? I prefer boyshorts over either of those.
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Biker chicks.
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? lol
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? Mr. Smalls.
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? Old Spice :x
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? No.
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Religion.
    10. Any hobbies? Internet, painting, playing guitar, reading...
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? nope
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Don't care as long as I get pussy
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? goth. just no that scary goth
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? I guess Florida
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? Club: Harpos Big Venue: DTE Ampitheater
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? No I like Old Spice
    7. Hunting or fishing? Fishing
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? yes
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Idk cultures I guess
    10. Any hobbies? sports, hunting, fishing
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? No.
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Either ware fine
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Goth I guess, but neither are very desirable.
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Cancun, Mexico.
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? The Phoenix Theater.
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? Fuck that.
    7. Hunting or fishing? Neither
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? No
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? The history of the earth
    10. Any hobbies? Music
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Penis.
    lol'd hard

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck bikinis and thongs, yoga pants are where it's at

(on the right person, of course)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? My friend's hoodies
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Thongs
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Biker
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Paris
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? Don't have one
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? No
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? No
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Religion, politics, pop culture
    10. Any hobbies? Tea sipping, dragging, shading lessors, and playing guitar on the side.

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Fuck bikinis and thongs, yoga pants are where it's at

(on the right person, of course)
    Damn straight. When my girl is in yoga pants.... :>
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I have 1 pair of yoga pants. Maybe I should take the tag off and wear them.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have 1 pair of yoga pants. Maybe I should take the tag off and wear them.
    You'll be serving your country well.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? -- Not that I can personally recall.

2. Bikinis or thongs? -- Both at the same time.

3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? -- Possible dyke vs. melancholy? No thanks.

4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? -- New York/NJ was awesome. I still think my favorite place is Vegas, though.

5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? -- Tough call. Probably Clubhouse.

6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? -- Yes.

7. Hunting or fishing? -- I like shooting, but inanimate objects.

8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? -- Nope.

9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? -- Bands, labels, solo artists, etc.

10. Any hobbies? -- Going to concerts primarily. I love traveling by car, though. Not really a hobby, but yeah. I dig long road trips.
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? Nope
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Idk
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Meh
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Disney World!
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? Blondies
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? Not really.
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? Nope
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Playing a guitar, music theory, some history
    10. Any hobbies? Going to concerts.....I wish I could play hockey again
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? yup
    2. Bikinis or thongs? have both, prefer bikini
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? neither
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Gatlinburg, NYC, or Disney!!
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? Outdoor-Lakewood/Indoor-Tabernacle
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? Most of them are entirely too strong. ugh
    7. Hunting or fishing? done both, but neither regularly. I like fishing much more though.
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? Nope
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? music, people. haha
    10. Any hobbies? I crochet, go to shows, and read. haha
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? just girly hats
    2. Bikinis or thongs? thongs duh
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? goth
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? disneyworld
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? the meadows (now called the Comcast Center)
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? they smell good but idk what there each called
    7. Hunting or fishing? fishing
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? i have played, its fun
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? philosophy
    10. Any hobbies? criticizing
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? My gf's hoodie
    2. Bikinis or thongs? idk
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? Goth if i had to choose
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Canada
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? CrocRock, The Trocadero and Sesquahana Bank Center
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? Their ok
    7. Hunting or fishing? Fishing
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? Yup
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? Serial Killer Mentality
    10. Any hobbies? Guitar,Video Games, Hanging with the Gf and concerts.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. Have you ever worn clothing of the opposite sex? nope
    2. Bikinis or thongs? Bikinis, i dont really find thongs all that hot
    3. Biker chicks or goth chicks? explain to me the definition of both and i'd be able to choose but from i've seen biker chicks are old ugly hags and goth chicks are usually in the 300lb range.
    4. Favorite place you've ever vacationed? Va-ca-tion whats that mean?? isnt that a rich type word
    5. Favorite venue for shows/concerts? the docks, or downsview park
    6. Do you like any of the axe products? if you're a girl, do like the smell of any of the axe products? i have no sense of smell so......
    7. Hunting or fishing? i've done both and find both rather boring
    8. Do you or have you ever played paintball? yes i've gone paintballing but what happen to the days of BB gun wars???? anyone else dumb enough to particapte in those
    9. Something that you'd like to know more about/learn/study/research? just about everything, i'm always tryin' to learn myself something
    10. Any hobbies? partying, guitar, smoking weed, playin videogames, chasin' tail