Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wake <_>
    what's the jayface for?
    <_> <_> that's for not knowing what it's for
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    "8) What's the strangest talent you have? does solving a rubix cube in under a minute count as strange? if so, I can do that."

i use to be able to do that but i forget all the algorithms now
    "8) What's the strangest talent you have? does solving a rubix cube in under a minute count as strange? if so, I can do that."

There is only like 4 that I use. As I am sure you know, biggest obstacle of solving then that quickly is getting down the movement that quick. I taught my 6 year old son (at the time) how to solve it and he could do it in like 10 minutes.
    1) What's the most expensive thing you own? Motorcycle
    2) Favorite movie? Pulp Fiction
    3) If you could trade places with anybody in the world, who would it be? Mike Fisher, he get to play pro hockey in the day and bang Carrie Underwood in the night
    4) Do you believe in ghosts? i dont know really, i believe what i see and i havent saw a ghost but that doesnt mean i wouldnt change my stance on it.
    5) How do you think you'll die? car accident, i've had 3 people tell me the had a dream i died in a car accident
    6) Do you prefer texting or talking on the phone? texting
    7) Worst concert you've ever been to. sars-stock
    8) What's the strangest talent you have? no ideo
    9) How much do you have to drink to get drunk? depends on what im drinking, what i've had to eat among other things. most time when i go drinking i drink around 18 beer but i have drank around 35 in a day/night
    10) Have you ever sent noooodz to anyone on the internet? no, nobody needs to suffer like that

There is only like 4 that I use. As I am sure you know, biggest obstacle of solving then that quickly is getting down the movement that quick. I taught my 6 year old son (at the time) how to solve it and he could do it in like 10 minutes.
    yeah i'm sure if i picked mine up and played with it a little (that sounded kind of dirty) it would all come back to me
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    35 beerz?? id be dead lol
    I have drank 35 in one day a few times but it was an all day/ night kind of thing, and definitely not a regular thing
    I have drank 35 in one day a few times but it was an all day/ night kind of thing, and definitely not a regular thing
    holy shit. I'd be hurting drinking 35 in a month!
    It's been a few years since I did anything like that, and it was most likely Busch Light or something like that.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited June 2011
    i think my most ever was like 13 beerz during an all night BP tourny.... usually when i drink i have a six pack and a few shots and im pretty drunk...then when the drinkin wears down ill smoke
    It's been a few years since I did anything like that, and it was most likely Busch Light or something like that.
    still... I couldnt drink 35 waters in a night, let alone 35 beers. Granted you are a much bigger man then I am, but still....
    i think my most ever was like 1 beerz during an all night BP tourny.... usually when i drink i have a six pack and a few shots and im pretty drunk...then when the drinkin wears down ill smoke
    Back in college I was a drinker... these days I'm just an old-foggy. I'll have a half dozen beers on a special occasion... or a few shots or mixed drinks. But then I need time to recover.

I went on a cruise last spring, and spent 3 days being drunk.... and I couldnt touch alcohol for a month after that.
    yeah the 35 was an all afternoon and night type thing, plus i use to be hardcore into the blow and you can drink like a fish on blow
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1) What's the most expensive thing you own? my house

2) Favorite movie? ghost world

3) If you could trade places with anybody in the world, who would it be? bill clinton

4) Do you believe in ghosts? fuck no

5) How do you think you'll die? i'll probably be assassinated.

6) Do you prefer texting or talking on the phone? texting

7) Worst concert you've ever been to. it's probably a tossup between garbage in '98 and the vines in '01. girlfriends...

8) What's the strangest talent you have? it's not really a talent, but...i've never met anyone who knew more about music than i do. specifically punk, metal and hip hop

9) How much do you have to drink to get drunk? i used to be a heavy drinker, but kidney problems derailed that. i just got ok'd to drink again last week and it took me 5 jack n' sours to get me loaded on saturday

10) Have you ever sent noooodz to anyone on the internet? yes. i posted pics of my dick on ozzspace a few years ago
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You showed your dick on Ozzspace? How did I miss that?!?!
    yeah. there was a thread where they were asking chicks for titpics, so someone posted another asking for dicktures. i was the only one who posted. if i remember right, bunnie and distance saw it.
    thank god I missed that.
    all the dudes were bitching about it, calling me gay. which is weird, since nobody calls girls a bunch of lezzies when they post nudes.