Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    edited April 2011
    And yet he doesn't have to fill out a butthurt form at the end cuz he takes it all in stride. Mad props for that.

Edit: yeah, thanks for changing butthurt to "burgundy" for me iPhone, I don't know what I would do without you
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George is pretty easy to troll tho, cuz he gets so worked up and out of his mind when somebody doesn't like his favorite bands lol
    I defend my bands and teams till death... fukk yooz

[-(
    And yet he doesn't have to fill out a butthurt form at the end cuz he takes it all in stride. Mad props for that.
    *brofist*

if my butt gets hurt, it only stays hurt for a short amount of time... then i let it go B-)
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George is pretty easy to troll tho, cuz he gets so worked up and out of his mind when somebody doesn't like his favorite bands lol
    I defend my bands and teams till death... fukk yooz

[-(
    I know, that why it's fun lol
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I'll remember that for mayhem :D
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    But I don't have to use drugs to listen and enjoy their music is the point George.

Anyway catz you might want to re read what you said before you call me a moron lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    *brofist*

if my butt gets hurt, it only stays hurt for a short amount of time... then i let it go B-)
    George uses buttcream
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    But I don't have to use drugs to listen and enjoy their music is the point George.

Anyway catz you might want to re read what you said before you call me a moron lol
    I don't use drugs and I love PF and thoroughly enjoy their music... So do a lot of other people.and people who like the music you like use drugs to enjoy some of your favorite bands. It depends on the person, not the band.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I only speak the truth George
    wut r u bipolar or sompin gotta have constant rage in u by listenin to that Daeth Punch shit... ure a fukkin moron
    I lol'd.
    That statement calls for the not sure if trolling or just stupid
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Whatchu mean brah? There's people that use drugs and listen to every music genre or band. Once again It depends on the person, not the band.
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    1. How many tattoos do you have? zero, but I turn 18 on 4/20, so hopefully should be 1 after that.
    2. Which forumer is the most attractive? hmm. Eric (me lovez), Jaymoney, Ape, and Nick.
    3. How much do you weigh? 2much
    4. Which forumer do you dislike the most? No comment. =)
    5. How many people have you had sexual Intercourse with? zero
    6. Who is your favorite band? I wouldn't say that I have just one.
    7. Which forumer are you most comparable with musically? Eric and Jay.
    8. What was the last drug you did? hugs, not drugs!
    9. What's the most attractive physical feature on a person of the opposite sex, in your opinion? eyes, hair, and lips
    10. When/ how long have you been a member of the mayhem forums? Day 1 of the original forums..which was early May 2008...Like between the 5th and the 9th? Can't remember exactly.

George my
    Last comment was about what catz said
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    {Upload|8904}

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    um in the High Fidelity First Class Traveling Sector and I think I need a Laer Jet...... :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    new questions?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    new questions?
    imageimage