Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Body modification

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I don't think I could ever get a tattoo of something that's like, an interest of mine like Pokemon. I love it to death, but that is just dumb. Sure, it'd look cute now, but I know when I reached my thirties I'd realize why nobody would STILL take me seriously. and it's just tacky.
    i wanna get the ghostbusters logo tattooed on me, the original one, not the second one. I LOVE the ghostbusters lol. i dont give a fuck if people like it or not, it'd be the shit.
    Okay, Ghostbusters= amazing. That is acceptable.

But getting a Pokemon one is just plain stupid, and this is coming from someone who's obsessed with it.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Alex are you getting the hatebreed name in flames or are you getting the skull and maces
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    7 tatoos
    0 piercings

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Mace. With "Live For This" in a ribbon at the top and "MCMXC" (1990, my birth year) in a ribbon at the bottom.
    I love winning with women
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So many things I want :(

So many lyrics I want as well. Hatebreed is one band that I love their lyrics. Powerful and meaningful.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I think the only music-related tattoo I'd get would be two A runes to stand for Amon Amarth, and it'd be a matching thing so my boyfriend would get the same. c:
    imageimage
    I imagine you have seen mine by now Alex On the handles of each mace I have amor fati written it means " love your fate" or " love of ones fate"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yee
    I love winning with women
    The only music related tattoo I would get would be either The Beatles or Rammstein related. And if I had lyrics from Rammstein at least I could be certain I knew what it meant in English and not end up like those dumbasses who get kanji on them and it ends up being "picnic table" or something.
    I originally got the tattoo I did not only because they are my favorite band but because that's what most my growing up was consumed in going to concerts with my best friend and hatebreed was always the ones we looked forward to the most. So it is also a reminder of my childhood. I have thought about adding I will be heard lyrics to it because of something that happened in my life involving that song
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The only music related tattoo I would get would be either The Beatles or Rammstein related. And if I had lyrics from Rammstein at least I could be certain I knew what it meant in English and not end up like those dumbasses who get kanji on them and it ends up being "picnic table" or something.
    Ein Schrei wird zum Himmel fahren
    Schneidet sich durch Engelsscharen
    Vom Wolkendach fällt Federfleisch
    auf meine Kindheit mit Gekreisch

:>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I gotta get the cradle tat added to and fixed up a little. Needs to be more blood splatter and it has to look real..i don't think it does right now. I was thinking about adding one of these pics above it and it fades at the bottom into the logo...then have a fog tip it off

imageimage
    Ein Schrei wird zum Himmel fahren
    Schneidet sich durch Engelsscharen
    Vom Wolkendach fällt Federfleisch
    auf meine Kindheit mit Gekreisch

:>
    {Upload|8166}
  • Raiderz757Raiderz757 Posts: 151
    i want a Lost tattoo but Matt keeps making fun of me [-(

Cause you want a portrait of old ass John Locke
  • Raiderz757Raiderz757 Posts: 151
    edited April 2011
    You get the portrait of Locke im getting 1 of Rita Morgan with RIP on it! Dexter is the shit better than lost [-(
    Just finished modify. Liked it better than flesh and blood because it had more info.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I just got my first tattoo a few weeks ago. Id post a pic but im on mobile. But its on my left shoulder and its a part from killswitch engages life to lifeless. "humanity cover me with the ashes of rememberance. i will learn from this pain"
    What part made you turn off modify, distance?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I think it was something about dicks bein' cut off
    imageimage