Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Body modification

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    =(
    But thanks to Manson, I'm here now!

:-bd
    I love winning with women
    Thanks, Marilyn!

{Upload|8163}
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I only have the one on my bicep and if I get another tattoo I will try and figure out a way to add to it to make it a half sleeve.

I've been kicking around an idea for a back piece but it is hard to figure everything on because there is not a lot of examples of this online. Besides music I'm a roller coaster nerd and was thinking about getting 5 of my favorite coasters done on my back tied into one big piece. Millennium force, dragster, maverick, beast, incredible hulk. It would probably have to cover shoulder to shoulder and halfway down my back. Done to look like a side view of the rides. I was thinking of grey scale but putting sky blue above it to kind of make the rest pop out.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i want a side piece, chest piece, the back of my neck and my hips
    imageimage
    There are 3 tattoo locations I hate.

1. The foot
    2. The neck under the chin
    3. Inside lip
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I've been debating on if I wanted a pirate ship on my side or not. :-?
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I don't think I could ever get a tattoo of something that's like, an interest of mine like Pokemon. I love it to death, but that is just dumb. Sure, it'd look cute now, but I know when I reached my thirties I'd realize why nobody would STILL take me seriously. and it's just tacky.
    Is pokemon a passion of yours or just something you like to do? Music and roller coasters are my two favorite things.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I want a horror themed sleave...been sitting on it for about 10 years. Donno when I'm gonna get it cuz my grandma hates tattoos and I love.my grandma. She doesn't know about the one I already have <_>
    imageimage
    So in the end:

-Three on my legs (two Manson fangs and one Haunted silhouette)
    -Chest/Back work
    -Hatebreed logo on one shouler
    -AILD moon or AiC sun on the other
    -another one.....

Possibilities:

-"SINNER" tattooed on my hand (as on the Drowning Pool album)
    -The Trooper but with the Arizona flag
    - Two of the creatures from the Triptykon album art on my left arm ("Eparistera Daimones" translates into "To my left, my demons").
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    me and alex are getting pokemon tattoos
    imageimage
    me and alex are getting pokemon tattoos
    That was the "another one" lol
    To be honest? It's one of my favorite hobbies/interests ever. I collect lots of Pokemon stuff, play all the games, etc. But I would NEVER get a tattoo of it because I acknowledge that Pokemon is really silly and that would be stupid. :-))

And there's bands I love to death that would make good tattoos, but I just don't think there's any point to it. I think tattoos of things like that just cause elitism. I think artwork makes good tattoos.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Get a zombie pokemon
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oo got another question for people. Do you like a bunch of random tattoos or do you like big pieces.

Im usually not a fan when people have a bunch of small tattoos. I like to see everything tie in together as one big piece
    depends on the amount. i really dislike sleeves full of little pieces with no background or anything.

and i looove theme sleeves. i plan on having a cartoon arm >_<</p>
    im most likely gonna get a sleeve with skulls on my left arm in black and grey. i like tribal tattooes too so i was thinking maybe i'll just get like 5 skulls placed in different spots on my arm and a tribal design going around them but i cant figure out if that would look good or bad. another option is just a sleeve of a bunch of skulls with like fog/mist or something in the background to bring them all together, in black and grey. i've also thought about getting a halloween (the holiday, not the movie) themed sleeve in color, but really creepy. voodoo dolls, crazy ass jack o lanterns, a creepy ghost of a little girl or something, gravestones, etc. but the thing is i already have 2 tattoos on my right arm so i cant get both sleeves, id have to pick the skulls or the halloween themed one. im leaning more torwards the skulls because i LOVE skulls.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Whole right arm is going to be Tool themed. Artwork, lyrics that mean things to me, and other things. Can't wait for that one.

A white Pony tat some where :D
    I have never understood people's fascination with faeries. I hate them as much as I hate babies.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Tool has some of the best and trippy artwork and I love them all to death. The colors and details are just amazing.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think I could ever get a tattoo of something that's like, an interest of mine like Pokemon. I love it to death, but that is just dumb. Sure, it'd look cute now, but I know when I reached my thirties I'd realize why nobody would STILL take me seriously. and it's just tacky.
    i wanna get the ghostbusters logo tattooed on me, the original one, not the second one. I LOVE the ghostbusters lol. i dont give a fuck if people like it or not, it'd be the shit.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie