Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Asking Alexandria lead singer being a drunken mess during a show.

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't think I ever said give him another chance George I just said the only people that should be mad about it let it go and so should everyone else whether they tour again I don't give a fuck because I'm not a fan. And you can have all the fun you want with getting high and drunk after you've played the show people pay to see
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't support that band at all. I might even stop listening to them because of bullshit like that
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited April 2011
    I don't want Arlo to get hurt. I want to see someone I don't care about get hurt. :D
    If those shorts weren't all poofy they'd be cute. c:
    I would totally wear them, poofyness and all.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think I ever said give him another chance George I just said the only people that should be mad about it let it go and so should everyone else whether they tour again I don't give a fuck because I'm not a fan. And you can have all the fun you want with getting high and drunk after you've played the show people pay to see
    you said that you didnt see the big deal about that and people should just drop it. what you read was wrong cause the dude was in the hospital,needed surgery and had his jaw wired shut. i just dont understand how you can be so upset cuase a band was intoxicated, but be so supportive of bands who assault fans?

I don't want Arlo to get hurt. I want to see someone I don't care about get hurt. :D
    well the dude who got hurt was someones brother or friend and he was attacked for no reason and now has to suffer with surgery on his face. i really hope youre trolling cause seeing people get hurt for no reason isnt funny or fun.
    I'm still missing where I support him doing that. I said I believe it was a misunderstanding bythe singer that he over reacted to. I later found out that he apologized and the kid accepted it. I don't listen to them I don't go to their shows I really could not care less about them if I was a fan I might care but here is the thing I don't because it didn't affect me and it didn't affect anyone but the people involved at the show. And the only reason it should be dropped is because the kid that got hit dropped it himself. Forgive me for not lighting a torch and going to the singers house George.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    {Upload|8155}

Of course I'm trolling. Why the hell would I want that to happen to someone? That's horrible.

You're just like my mom when I told her that if some kid though it would be funny to run out in front of my car I'd be make sure to hit him in the right spot so he would be paralyzed forever so he can think about what he did for the rest of his life.
    ape, i dont want to get into this again with you. we debated this enough 2 weeks ago. whether he apologized or not, the dude still broke a fnas face for no reason. its fucked up. i'm over it and tired of talking about it...

I saw them in 2002 it was real far back in nosebleeds at the eagles stadium, had bad seats, but i remember they sounded good. everyone i know who has seen them praises their live preformance. I'm going to see them in may and can't wait. you never know, it could have been more then just substances, maybe the sound equipment was fucked, maybe someone was sick, you never know. all i'm saying is if i really like a band i wouldnt let one bad performance deter me. if i wasnt really into the band and that happened, then i'd feel the same as you.

but to answer your question, no 1 performance wouldn't make my mind up on a band.
    Lol you're the one that brought it up so don't blame me for being tired of it.

I was just curious if someone being fucked up and messes up a show turns anyone off to a band as much as it does me
    i brought it up cause you seemed very forgiving to the band member who physically asaulted someone to the point of surgery, but was hellbent on ripping a band who was tipsy.

it depends on the band, how much i like them, ect. That asking alexandria dude seems like a fucking asshole and I'd prolly leave. Norma Jean spit loogies on fans and that disgusted me and i'd never support them for that, but if a band i really liked was drunk and had a shitty night, i'd give them another shot.
    I just got away from thinking about sex too...so much fer that
    imageimage
    That guy is a total boner kill. He looks 14.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    ARE THOSE DIXIE CUPS?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    As to be expected with any thread that mentions this band....lol
    no 1 performance wouldn't make my mind up on a band.
    I will say that I have no desire to go out of my way to see In This Moment live after seeing them at Mayhem. I like them on album but the performance was meh. I'd watch them on another festival though.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    ASKING ALEXANDRIA!! \m/
    some hottass dimepiece named ALEXANDRIA!! \m/
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I do know a hot girl in one of my classes named Alexandria so that's somewhat true.