Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Asking Alexandria lead singer being a drunken mess during a show.

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    My friends gf got lyrics from this shitty band as a tattoo.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yay! Lets not give bands more then one chance!
    have you met shane or ape before??

if they dont make a stand on something by the end of the day they die a little inside
    I know...I just think it's dumb to stop giving a shit about a band live because of one poor performance you saw live
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dawn why would I want to pay money to see someone again web they ripped me off already once?

And I've already told you if the deftones are on a festival I'll watch but I won't go out of my way to see them Headline
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I dugg a band alot and they had a shit performance, I'd give them another shot.
    Live and on cd are different just cuz they fuck up live. Shouldn't stop you from listening
    to them on cd.
    Live and on cd are different just cuz they fuck up live. Shouldn't stop you from listening
    to them on cd.
    Never does stop me. I give a band three chances all the time live. If they suck a few times I wouldn't call that "they ripped me off". I saw Deftones when they were shitty at Family Values, never considered it a rip off. There are some bands out there though that just suck live no matter what...those are the bands I would not pay to go see. There's so much whining on here from some people about just one shitty performance it's fucking derptastic.
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Once again I am not just talking about messing up live I'm saying of they are drunk or high and not able to perform. By them doing that it shows they don't give a shit about the fans and that is what makes me feel ripped off
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I am glad i've never been to a show where someone in the band was fucked up.
    but even if my favorite band were all drunk live. I wouldn't not listen to them.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i have a one strike rule, you get one mess up then idgaf anymore
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Not sure I understand the three strike policy.

I mean if that's the case, I'm really only one my second strike with Avenged Sevenfold in terms of albums I'm not crazy about....but realistically I've given up all hope in them sounding like they used to.
    image Photobucket
    Once again I am not just talking about messing up live I'm saying of they are drunk or high and not able to perform. By them doing that it shows they don't give a shit about the fans and that is what makes me feel ripped off
    youre mad cause a band has a few too many beers prolly cause they were having a kickass time in your city, but you say give a band another chane who's singer jumps in the crowd, attacks a fan and breaks his jaw for no reason?

ape <_>
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I have yet to see a bad performance...
    GO ME!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    youre mad cause a band has a few too many beers prolly cause they were having a kickass time in your city, but you say give a band another chane who's singer jumps in the crowd, attacks a fan and breaks his jaw for no reason?

ape <_>
    Wtf, seeing that would make me want to see them again.
    Not sure I understand the three strike policy.

I mean if that's the case, I'm really only one my second strike with Avenged Sevenfold in terms of albums I'm not crazy about....but realistically I've given up all hope in them sounding like they used to.
    The three strike rule, at least to me, is live performance

imageimage
    Disturbed... a swing and a miss
    what a shit show
    Same shit everytime...seen em like 5 or 6 times. Pass
    imageimage
    DIsturbed was cool when they first came out in the late 90's or whatever it was. After that first album, they had a few hits here and there, but nothing really great. The reason they are popular is because they get alot of radio play.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Ellie <_>
    {Upload|8154}
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    If those shorts weren't all poofy they'd be cute. c:
    imageimage
    edited April 2011
    so if you were at a show with, lets say arlo... and he bumped into the singer of a band by stagediving (which was not against the rules) and the singer jumped in the crowd and repeatedly punched him in the face untill he had to go to the ER, broke his jaw, needed surgery and has madd stitches and a concussion, then after that the singer jumps on stage and rants about people not bumping into him and calling the kid out when he's being taken out by his friends and security cause he cant walk... you'd like that and want to see them again? cause thats exactly what happened.