Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Questions...

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Alright, so I'm new to this shit. Brian sent me here. He told me about this, so I decided to join. First, where is the list of all the members? Second, why isn't there ranks here? Ranks make it more fun. Third, why isn't there more sub-categories? This isn't organized. Fourth, why doesn't it say who are the administrators and the moderators? Fifth,...Dammit! I forgot my fifth question!
    1. Who's Online is the closest you get on this forum.
    2. I dunno.
    3. It's been that way since the forum's inception three years ago.
    4. Click on users' screennames to view their profile to see who the members and mods are. But for convenience, I'll list them.

Mods:
    Me
    laurjohn
    PrimalScream31
    Your_Love_Is_My_Drug

Admins:
    Mike
    Tim

THANK YOU! And you too MetalCrusades.
    :-bd
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    DAMNIT, ELLIE... I WAS WAITING TO USE THAT PIC FOR MONTHS
    Which one?
    {Upload|7669}
    I love winning with women
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    DAMNIT, ELLIE... I WAS WAITING TO USE THAT PIC FOR MONTHS
    Which one?
    hahahaohwow
    I'm sorries.

Have a puppy? :3

{Upload|7670}
    >:D<
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    You were quite demanding in your wording...
    at least I know I'm not crazy
    You are right...you're fucking stupid.

Look dickweed, I was asking questions. I didn't get any answers. You call me a "retard" and tell me to stop asking questions.
    too bad you're the demanding dickwad
    Look you fucking worthless piece of shit, I was asking questions. I didn't tell you guys to add ranks, I simply asked why isn't there any ranks. There is a difference between questioning and demanding you fucking tool. Now go fuck yourself with your mom's dusty dildo you found under your refrigerator.
    nah. you were demanding. problem, faggot?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB5l0a7q2y4&amp;feature=related

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    No, you're not crazy. You're not the only one that believes Hogwarts is real and thinks her letter got lost in the mail.
    :-( I cry every night hoping the letter will find me
    we will get there one day! >:D<
    Yes we will. Get our own cauldron cakes and pumpkin juice.
    {Upload|7666}
    Witch...not wizard
    No, you're not crazy. You're not the only one that believes Hogwarts is real and thinks her letter got lost in the mail.
    :-( I cry every night hoping the letter will find me
    we will get there one day! >:D<
    Yes we will. Get our own cauldron cakes and pumpkin juice.
    and get broomsticks and go to diagon alley eat chocolate frogs!
    And I'll get my own owl. :D
    :D:D I already have my robes so I could totes get a pet!
    :-bd
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Niggaz arguing with a troll
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "Witch...not wizard"

lol, well you get the gist of it.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wow this kid really is a jackass. Comes in here thinking he can demand a bunch of stuff from us and then insults people. Wow good job kid. You're new, know nothing about any of us, and make yourself look stupid. You're doing great.
    wills
    clever trolls
    :-))
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Possible troll is possible....Will is back...possible troll becomes even more possible....
    LOL With all that Harry Potter talk I find it hilarious that the episode of American Dad came on when Roger tricks Steve into thinking Hogwarts is real and he goes to "take classes" with meth dealers and he thinks it's potions class and all those other shenanigans that ensue.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    LOL With all that Harry Potter talk I find it hilarious that the episode of American Dad came on when Roger tricks Steve into thinking Hogwarts is real and he goes to "take classes" with meth dealers and he thinks it's potions class and all those other shenanigans that ensue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR2nso47lm4

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    LOL When Roger trips balls it cracks me up.

God I love Roger.
  • AmratorAmrator Posts: 34
    Wow this kid really is a jackass. Comes in here thinking he can demand a bunch of stuff from us and then insults people. Wow good job kid. You're new, know nothing about any of us, and make yourself look stupid. You're doing great.
    Are you also fucking stupid!? Do you not know what the meaning of "demand" is? I wasn't the first one to insult dumbass, That was your piece of shit "daynaflame"!

And I'm not a troll you dumbasses.
    Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (Oldschool), Pantera, Testament, Evile, Carcass, Exodus, Death, Autopsy, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Deicide, Venom, Kataklysm, Excoriate, Possessed, Exhorder, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Kreator, Obituary, Sodom, Dream Theater, Sepultura, Mortician, Ministry, Anthrax, Mayhem, Tank (NWOBHM), Destruction, Warbringer, Immortal, Decapitated, In Flames, D.R.I, Helloween, Grim Reaper, and many many many more.
    Holy shit, I laughed so hard.
  • AmratorAmrator Posts: 34
    edited April 2011
    Are you also fucking stupid!? Do you not know what the meaning of "demand" is? I wasn't the first one to insult dumbass, That was your piece of shit "daynaflame"!

And I'm not a troll you dumbasses.
    refer to the butthurt report form noobshit. don't expect an ounce of respect with making the first post you did.

in fact, I think you need to....

{Upload|7676}
    Dude that "butthurt" shit isn't funny, it's fucking stupid. And nice picture of the worst fucking show ever. And deal with what?
    Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (Oldschool), Pantera, Testament, Evile, Carcass, Exodus, Death, Autopsy, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Deicide, Venom, Kataklysm, Excoriate, Possessed, Exhorder, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Kreator, Obituary, Sodom, Dream Theater, Sepultura, Mortician, Ministry, Anthrax, Mayhem, Tank (NWOBHM), Destruction, Warbringer, Immortal, Decapitated, In Flames, D.R.I, Helloween, Grim Reaper, and many many many more.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Erik 2.0?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Welcome Barbara Walters.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    He's a feisty one, ain't he?

{Upload|7677}