Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Questions...

AmratorAmrator Posts: 34
edited April 2011 in Off Topic
Alright, so I'm new to this shit. Brian sent me here. He told me about this, so I decided to join. First, where is the list of all the members? Second, why isn't there ranks here? Ranks make it more fun. Third, why isn't there more sub-categories? This isn't organized. Fourth, why doesn't it say who are the administrators and the moderators? Fifth,...Dammit! I forgot my fifth question!
Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (Oldschool), Pantera, Testament, Evile, Carcass, Exodus, Death, Autopsy, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Deicide, Venom, Kataklysm, Excoriate, Possessed, Exhorder, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Kreator, Obituary, Sodom, Dream Theater, Sepultura, Mortician, Ministry, Anthrax, Mayhem, Tank (NWOBHM), Destruction, Warbringer, Immortal, Decapitated, In Flames, D.R.I, Helloween, Grim Reaper, and many many many more.

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    why hello there
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    =;
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    Look, it's that dude from that movie with the chocolate and things.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited April 2011
    1 stop demanding things 2 I think you'd be more welcomed if you didn't have your first post make you come across as annoying and high maintenance

Welcome
  • AmratorAmrator Posts: 34
    why hello there
    My 6th question: Why the dick do I have your signature in my signature?

Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (Oldschool), Pantera, Testament, Evile, Carcass, Exodus, Death, Autopsy, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Deicide, Venom, Kataklysm, Excoriate, Possessed, Exhorder, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Kreator, Obituary, Sodom, Dream Theater, Sepultura, Mortician, Ministry, Anthrax, Mayhem, Tank (NWOBHM), Destruction, Warbringer, Immortal, Decapitated, In Flames, D.R.I, Helloween, Grim Reaper, and many many many more.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    questions..... how do they work?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    why hello there
    My 6th question: Why the dick do I have your signature in my signature?

<_>

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    questions..... how do they work?
    lulz
    don't ask so many questions. fuckin noob.
    Shut up, I didn't even get any answers.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    WHO THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON?!
    What? This a private forum? Then, why doesn't it say so!?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Hello Brian's friend.

*posts you must be new pic*
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    don't ask so many questions. fuckin noob.
    Shut up, I didn't even get any answers.
    awww. poor baby butthurt? how about you don't come in here demanding all kinds of fuckin shit when you don't know dick about the place. gtfo :)
    I didn't demand anything dumbass, I was simply asking questions! And who the fuck are you to tell me to "gtfo"!?
    My World 4.0
    That Avril song started going through my head.

Hello Brian's friend.

*posts you must be new pic*
    Why hello. Thank you for not being a jackass.
    You were quite demanding in your wording...
    at least I know I'm not crazy
    No, you're not crazy. You're not the only one that believes Hogwarts is real and thinks her letter got lost in the mail.
    at least I know I'm not crazy
    You are right...you're fucking stupid.