Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

T.R.U.E. M.E.T.A.L. : THE COALITION OPPOSING ANY AND ALL THINGS NOT METAL THREAD

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Julian...

=D> ^:)^ :-bd \:D/ :)>-

My exact thoughts. Fuck the Metal culture.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Julian...

=D> ^:)^ :-bd \:D/ :)>-

My exact thoughts. Fuck the Metal culture.

EXCELLENT CAUSE WE DONT WANT YOU :-q
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Lmfao apparently the taste of those who wave the embarrassing flag of true metal has also dwindled to the point of shit. World Painted Blood was a shit album. I hope the True Metal rots in a gulch somewhere.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    World Painted Blood is not a good example, but I think metal is alive and well, you just need to look a little farther than the usual suspects.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Lol I get the point but I'm just trying to make the case that -core bands are just as valid as a form of metal as Death Metal and Black Metal are.
    Ah. Well, I've never been one to get into the real metal/false metal debate. I listen to what sounds good...it just so happens that deathcore and some metalcore do not sound good at all to me. That doesn't mean they're not metal. <_>
    Lmfao apparently the taste of those who wave the embarrassing flag of true metal has also dwindled to the point of shit. World Painted Blood was a shit album. I hope the True Metal rots in a gulch somewhere.

I DONT WANT TO GET TOTALLY OUT OF LINE HERE J. THE BROKEN, BUT I AM 30 YEARS OLD IN 5 DAYS AND HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO SLAYER FOR ABOUT 17 OF THOSE YEARS, THERE IS NOT A SLAYER ALBUM THAT HAS BEEN PUT OUT THAT I DON'T LIKE. IF YOU ARE OLDER THEN ME AND HAVE OTHER REASONS BESIDES THE QUALITY OF THEIR ALBUMS TO CLAIM SLAYER IS NOT TRUE METAL BY ALL MEANS PLEASE DIVULGE THEM. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED ITS NOT ABOUT THE SPECIFIC NAME OF A GENRE BUT A LACK SINCERITY IN THE MUSIC TO ME PERSONALLY I FIND A LARGE MAJORITY OF CORE BANDS TO PLAY TO MUSIC THAT IN MY MIND DOES NOT EVEN RESEMBLE METAL AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE KILL SWITCH ENGAGE, UNEARTH, KORN, HED PE, B.T.B.A.M., AVENGED SEVENFOLD, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE WITCH TO ME ARE NOT FALSE METAL BECAUSE THEY INSPIRE THE FEELING I GOT WHEN FIRST LISTENING TO SLAYER AND METALLICA(I LOVE DEATH MAGNETIC FTR).

SORRY IF MY RANT SEEMS UNREFINED BUT I AM WRITING IT AT WORK UNDER THE RADAR OF MY BOSS

LONG STORY SHORT
    I LISTEN TO WHAT EVER MAKES ME FEEL GOOD AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THERE IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT SHARE SIMILAR FEELING
    THUS THIS THREAD EXISTS.
    PLEASE BY ALL MEANS SHARE WITH THE THREAD ANY AND ALL SO CALLED FALSE METAL AND I WILL GIVE IT A LISTEN AS OF NOW I HAVE NOT BASHED ANY BANDS BUT YOU MY FRIEND ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SLAYER ON A THREAD DEDICATED TO METAL.
    World Painted Blood is not a good example, but I think metal is alive and well, you just need to look a little farther than the usual suspects.
    WHAT ALBUM ARE YOU THINKING IS BEST SO FAR THIS YEAR?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    {Upload|7537} 8-X
    Mr. Peabody FTW
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TRUE METAL ROOSTER

1. BRIAN
    2. BLIND GUARDIAN93
    3. CONAN
    4. CLINT EASTWOOD
    5. THE AMERICAN BALD EAGLE
    6. FORCES OF NATURE
    7. WHALERS
    8. MEAT
    9. BEER
    10. GOATS
    11. GULCH
    Success!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    TRUE METAL IS ETERNALLY WITHIN THE VOID OF EXISTENCE
    FALSE METAL STATEMENT

"HOLY FUCK KANYE IS PLAYING SUMMERFEST THIS YEAR. So fucking there." - ERIC
    Metal album? The new Stratovarius, Grayceon, and Crowbar albums are atop my list right now.
    Metal album? The new Stratovarius, Grayceon, and Crowbar albums are atop my list right now.
    HAVE TO CHECK OUT Stratovarius, Grayceon, NEW CROWBAR FUCKING OWNS
    CROWBAR=TRUE METAL
    THIS MEETING IS ADJOURNED

WE WILL CONTINUE ON MONDAY

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FALSE METAL STATEMENT

"HOLY FUCK KANYE IS PLAYING SUMMERFEST THIS YEAR. So fucking there." - ERIC
    So...I'm false Metal because I like other genres of Music? Cool story bro.

Not that it matters, I could give a fuck less about how Metal I am or my Metal status, but nice ignorance brah.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Fuck true metal, only power metal can say they are true metal, mean it, and not suck.