Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

April Fools Jokes

13»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When my mom was pregnant with me, she told my dad she was having triplets. He passed out. :-)) I couldn't imagine 3 of me. :O
    i could if they were twin sisters ;-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    When my mom was pregnant with me, she told my dad she was having triplets. He passed out. :-)) I couldn't imagine 3 of me. :O
    [-X
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    SHane just got me. Came home saying I work 24 hours next week and then said "no, you got double" then got me by saying i work 8-4 (hate that shift, thats why i wake up at 3am to get the opening shift). Now my real schedule is off Sunday w/ him for his bday and work mon-sat 5-1. So, I get over time and get opening shifts.
    [-X
    :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I once told everyone that the ozzfest lineup had been announced and it hadnt
    :-j
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I once told everyone that the ozzfest lineup had been announced and it hadnt
    :-j
    shit just got real up in here :-))
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited April 2011
    Every year, I take vasoline or lotion or some other material and rub it all over the doorknobs in my house, then I shut the door so they have to use it. People get a lot more pissed off than you would think

*inb4 any kind of gay lotion joke*
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    X_X
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    will lotions up knobs to stick in his poopah
    :-)) :-)) that was a good one :-))
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Rock Band DLC for April 5th, 2011
    I never had the strength to take it higher
    Written by ButterflyEdge yesterday at 16:34

Next week, coming to the Rock Band Store:

• Grand Funk Railroad – “The Loco-Motion”
    • Grand Funk Railroad – “We’re an American Band” X
    • J. Geils Band – “Freeze-Frame” X
    • Joy Division – “Love Will Tear Us Apart” X

Justin Bieber Pack 01 - 440 MSP
    • "One Time"
    • "Baby" X
    • "Never Say Never"

Tracks are priced at 160 MSP each.

Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for 80 MSP.

Harmonix issued this statement for their DLC Announcement this morning.
    no one cares about rock band. it sucks.
    lolpinions
    Guitar Hero does suck.
    Whatever, I still play it, it was just a funny april fools joke.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I will never say never!