Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

April Fools Jokes

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited April 2011 in Off Topic
Anyone part of any April Fools Jokes today?

My wife logged in as me on facebook and saw a coworker was on. she pretended she was me and asked her to borrow $20. I was not at my desk at the time, but when i got to my desk therre was $20 waiting for me. ended up giving the money back

inb4lame

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Well, if you count the prank call I got at 4:30am.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I HAVE FOUND GOD AND WILL NEVER LISTEN TO SLAYER AGAIN
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I woke my kids up really early this morning and told them we were going to Disney World. Made them pack their suitcases and then we piled into the car. Drove them around for an hour or two singing songs like "its a small world" and other mickey mouse songs... then after a few hours I drove to this old burnt down warehouse and jumped out screaming "OH MY GOD! DISNEY WORLD BURNT DOWN!!!"

sure they were all crying, but I bet when they look back on this day they will think I am a pretty good practical joker.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    nahh you read that shit somewhre cuz ive heard it before :-W
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Oh my fucking god, that is so mean. :-))
    nahh you read that shit somewhre cuz ive heard it before :-W

yeah... I didnt do that. :) I would give credit for where I stole it, but I heard it so long ago now that I cant remember who the source was.

I woke my kids up really early this morning and told them we were going to Disney World. Made them pack their suitcases and then we piled into the car. Drove them around for an hour or two singing songs like "its a small world" and other mickey mouse songs... then after a few hours I drove to this old burnt down warehouse and jumped out screaming "OH MY GOD! DISNEY WORLD BURNT DOWN!!!"

sure they were all crying, but I bet when they look back on this day they will think I am a pretty good practical joker.
    WOW!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I SHOULD DRESS UP WITH A SKI MASK AND RAPE MY WIFE THEN WHEN IM DONE PULL OFF THE HOOD AND BE LIKE ...APRIL FOOLS :-D
    I posted this in 2 other threads, but I got this phone call from a restricted number at 4:30am. Imagine this in a slurred chipmunk voice.

"Hey. I heard you're from Jersey Shore. You from Jersey Shore? Yes yes. I...uh...I....um. What? Oh yeah. It's Behemoth. Mega Behemoth. Yes. Really. You should call me back. You know, if the gloves don't fit, you should wear socks. Really."
    I posted this in 2 other threads, but I got this phone call from a restricted number at 4:30am. Imagine this in a slurred chipmunk voice.

"Hey. I heard you're from Jersey Shore. You from Jersey Shore? Yes yes. I...uh...I....um. What? Oh yeah. It's Behemoth. Mega Behemoth. Yes. Really. You should call me back. You know, if the gloves don't fit, you should wear socks. Really."
    obviously someone you know :) most people don't know Behemoth

obviously someone you know :) most people don't know Behemoth

Exactly. I still haven't figured out who it is. I think it was a guy. The girl across the hall thinks it's a girl. (It's on my answering machine.)
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Kid cudi said he stopped smoking weed lol.
    It's day like these that I wish my brother was retarded so then I could actually play an April Fools joke on him.

He always gets me with something. Even if it's not April 1st.

Sadfrog.jpg
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Oceano is playing down the street tonight. Hopefully it's a joke.
    I love winning with women
    Oh Maddox, you get funnier every time you post.

http://maddox.xmission.com/
    I FEEL DIRTY JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Exactly. I still haven't figured out who it is. I think it was a guy. The girl across the hall thinks it's a girl. (It's on my answering machine.)
    Dude, you have to record that and put it on youtube.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I FEEL DIRTY JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS

I know :(

Our city is is encased in an aura of filth for the next 12 hours.
    I love winning with women
    Dude, you have to record that and put it on youtube.
    We're turning it into a radio sweeper.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    my friend steph told me threw text she was preggo.....i asked her if she was gonna take another test to be sure and she said "idk with it being april 1st" and i was like "i don't think the preggo test knows its april 1st and has the ability to play the joke on you" to be fair i had been up over 24 hours....but it was great