Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Most hated favorite sports team [Tourney] ROUND 1

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My #1 most hated team. fuck those cheating steelers.

Steelers 8
    Brunis 1
    Seattle Seahawks
    Miami Dolphins 2
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I don't hate either of them. :-|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    pick one
    how about Ricky Williams of Miami? Mr. "I don't want to play football because I'd rather smoke pot" Williams.... if that isnt enough reason to earn your vote, I dont know what douche is.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and scott mitchell you can blame scott mitchell on Miami
    pick one
    Fine. >:p
    Seattle Seahawks
    Miami Dolphins 3
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seattle Seachickens
    Miami Dolphins 4
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seattle Seachickens
    Miami Dolphins 5

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Seattle Seachickens 1
    Miami Dolphins 5
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    phillies 1
    tar heels 5

i see that tar heel shit all over the place around here. i fucking hate it
    yeah... same. And you know that 99% of those posers are total bandwagon jumpers.

did you go to the school? get the fuck out then.
    What does going to the school have anything to do with it?
    because I am under the opinion that 99% of kids do not grow up loving college sports. Typically you get your loyalty towards college athletics by going to the school. What I hate is posers who think some college colors look cool, or they latch onto some college because they are winning some national title. fuck them. If you are in the 1% and grew up loving a college team because like your dad did or something, then I can let it slide.... but those people are very few and very far between.
    Guess I'm one of the few and far between lol
    imageimage

because I am under the opinion that 99% of kids do not grow up loving college sports. Typically you get your loyalty towards college athletics by going to the school. What I hate is posers who think some college colors look cool, or they latch onto some college because they are winning some national title. fuck them. If you are in the 1% and grew up loving a college team because like your dad did or something, then I can let it slide.... but those people are very few and very far between.
    Guess I'm one of the few and far between lol
    why didn't you go to the college that you are the biggest fan of? If I grew up loving Notre Dame (for example), I would do whatever I possibly could to make sure I ended up going there. Why didn't you? and What is the college team you are a huge fan of but didnt go to?

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Seattle Seachickens 2
    Miami Dolphins 5

i like the phins
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Notre Dame sucks.

Just saying. ;)
    Notre Dame sucks.

Just saying. ;)
    true. I don't like ND.

Growing up, my favorite college team was The University of Washington - Huskies. And after HS, I put a lot of effort into making sure my application to UW was accepted. It was, and I went there for 2 years. After 2 years some irrelevant shit happened and I ended up transferring to Washing State University (UW's rival). Anyways.... Now all my loyalty in college ball is with the WSU cougs. I barely even follow UW...

Why the change you ask? maybe because I graduated there? Or maybe because when I was going to UW, the students didnt seem to care about the athletics. However out at WSU (in the middle of butt-fuck-egypt), every student cared about coug football. Weekends in the fall always consisted of getting completely shit faced and going to the coug games.... That is how someone falls in love with a team. alcohol. lots and lots of alcohol.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    seahawks 3
    dolphins 5
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

Steelers 8
    Brunis 1
    i think you have them confused with the patriots. the steelers never cheated.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

Steelers 8
    Brunis 1
    i think you have them confused with the patriots. the steelers never cheated.
    no, i'm not confused. Although I probably have a loose definition of the word cheating. I basically think a team is cheating if the ref's take money under the table and call a game for that team... very much like what happened in Super Bowl XL. The Steelers should not have won that game, they did not play as well as their opponent. However the refs were crooked and gave them the game. This is not the only example... The Steelers in my opinion, win more games through favorable calls then any team of any sport. Fuck them.

Not only that, the Steelers play dirty. very dirty.

The patriots "cheating" is just smart football as far as I am concerned. If another team is so stupid to make their play calling simple and easy to decode, screw them. I dont see how that is really cheating.... should be apart of the game.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    The patriots "cheating" is just smart football as far as I am concerned. If another team is so stupid to make their play calling simple and easy to decode, screw them. I dont see how that is really cheating.... should be apart of the game.