Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not at all. but it did go up against a very popular movie and im not sure about everyone else but i dont think i've ever even heard of Leon: The Professional. ive never seen the hangover either so i didnt vote. zodiac got crushed against silence of the lambs and it looks like my other movie is gonna lose too.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This round. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I would say Leon is a must see. Its also Natalie Portman's first movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns4vh_xAn98
    since i never heard of it i didnt know if it was a comedy, drama, action, or what so i didnt know what to pair it against. i tried pairing movies against each other that were similar or at least in the same genre but there are some that were paired randomly cause i just didnt know what to pair them against.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    thats cause thats an older bracket. im gonna post an updated one soon.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is "The Beginning" the one with Jessica Biel in it?
    no, thats the remake. The Beginning has Jordana Brewster, Matt Bomer (Neil Caffrey on the TV show White Collar), Taylor Handley, Diora Baird, and R. Lee Ermey (he is also in the remake)
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Skully.... go to one of these shows with me.

5/15 - Suffocation

fixed for you.
    Skull - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning 5
    Razor - Children of the Corn (original) 6
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no, thats the remake. The Beginning has Jordana Brewster, Matt Bomer (Neil Caffrey on the TV show White Collar), Taylor Handley, Diora Baird, and R. Lee Ermey (he is also in the remake)
    Skull - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning 5
    Razor - Children of the Corn (original) 7

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

5/15 - Suffocation

fixed for you.
    :/

5/15 - Suffocation

fixed for you.
    :/
    Suffocation puts on a sweet show. that's all I was saying. Not that I disliked all the other bands you listed... Like Down is awesome and so were others. But in general Suffocation is sick. Whose touring with them? If they had Aborted opening again that would be a can't misser. \m/
    edited April 2011
    Misery Index opens for them... I don't know if you ever seen them, but they kill hard live!!! I usually don't go to NYC for shows, but I love both these bands a lot... Can't wait! Skully should get off his ass and roll with me.
    Misery Index opens for them... I don't know if you ever seen them, but they kill hard live!!! I usually don't go to NYC for shows, but I love both these bands a lot... Can't wait! Skully should get off his ass and roll with me.
    \m/ !!!! Yeah I've seen them several times. That is going to be a dope show! I stand by my cutting of your list down to that show. B-)
    Lolwhy? Its only one night... I won't be able to make all the shows on my list, but I should make 75 percent of them.suffocation being a top priority since I haven't seen them in a few years. I already have tix to down(getting them tomorrow), east coast tsunami, apc, mayhemfest, deftones, and terror \m/

... I go to madd shows this summer B-)
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Skull - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning 6
    Razor - Children of the Corn (original) 7
    Lolwhy? Its only one night... I won't be able to make all the shows on my list, but I should make 75 percent of them.suffocation being a top priority since I haven't seen them in a few years. I already have tix to down(getting them tomorrow), east coast tsunami, apc, mayhemfest, deftones, and terror \m/

... I go to madd shows this summer B-)
    Im just saying if you are asking him to go to one show... he should pick the best. I think that show will be the best off your list. Not that the rest of your list is bad (it's not), I just think that if he is going to go to *one* he might as well go to a show that is going to be sick.

I dont think he likes that type of music too much though... he seems to like more generic shit. his favorite band is Godsmack. I think it will be easier to get him to come out to a cheaper show like Terror. it doesnt matter, i just want his ass to come out and chill wiff some of us \m/

I'm most excited to see Down, Deftones, Suffocation, Terror, East COast Tsunami, and Underdog!!! I'm also excited to go to detroit and chill with my detroit niggaz for mayehm even though I only digg a few bands on the lineup, it should still be a blast!!! I am hoping more shows are added to this summer I dont know about, cause so far this summer is kind of weak compared to lasst summer, but i'm sure theres still shit to be announced. but yeah!!! Suffocation is one of the shows I'm most excited for and I hope skullz comes out for that! SUffocation and MI both kill hard live \m/
    edited April 2011
    but yeah!!! Suffocation is one of the shows I'm most excited for and I hope skullz comes out for that! SUffocation and MI both kill hard live \m/
    \m/ it's official. we like the same sort of music and concerts.

lets focus on getting skully out of the house for the first time in 12 years and out to the suffocation show... cmon skully, come out and chill brah \m/