Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    skully? wussup brahh?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    calling it, Milo And Otis wins

next:

Fucketh - Leon: The Professional
    Ellie - The Hangover
    Asshole.
    dude, the score of that mathup was only 5 - 6 after 8 hours lol, i had to call it.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Skull - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning 4
    Razor - Children of the Corn (original) 4

They may not remember what we say here tonight, but they sure as shit gonna remember what we do.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    skully? wussup brahh?
    i was lookin' at the tour dates for some of them. amon amarth would be cool its just that NYC is closer to me lol. i like terror too. in all honesty though i gotta find a job ASAP. everything else has to be put aside until i find a job. and i already bought my ticket to PNC mayhem fest.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    GO TO PHILLY AMON AMARTH
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    skully? wussup brahh?
    i was lookin' at the tour dates for some of them. amon amarth would be cool its just that NYC is closer to me lol. i like terror too. in all honesty though i gotta find a job ASAP. everything else has to be put aside until i find a job. and i already bought my ticket to PNC mayhem fest.
    go to terror, its in North jersey, right near NYC. its only like 15-20 bucks!

edited April 2011
    we'll see what happens. im most definitely gonna try and make it to Summer Slaughter too so we could possibly meet up there. they're announcing the summer slaughter dates tomorrow i think.
    Go to TERROR :>
    will there be naked chicks?
    yes.

and its in clifton, how far you live from there?
    yes.

and its in clifton, how far you live from there?
    awesome. about an hour away.
    where you live again?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Skully should come to Kamelot with us George
    Skully should come to Kamelot with us George
    yeah and he should drive! cmon skullz i'll give you gas money!
    i live in hamburg. its right near vernon.
    i love about an hr south... you should go man! that'd be cool! i'm going with my lil bro... we could meet up and throwdown for TERROR \m/
    i need a job before i decide to go to anymore shows. im gonna go to my town hall tomorrow and see if i can get a job with the road department. if that doesnt work out i may try a few more towns near me and if i still dont get anything i may end up going to one of those employment agencies.
    FUCKYEAH! get a job and come out to shows :>
    the score is:

Razor - Children of the Corn (original) 5

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Would i come off as an ass if i bitched about Leon getting shut out completely>

oh and
    Razor - Children of the Corn (original) 6