Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    britt, how can you hate clooney? hes a damn good actor. he played one of my favorite movie badasses in From Dusk Till Dawn, but that was however a terantino and rodriguez movie lol. but i think terantino just produced it and rodriguez directed it.
    I've never seen From Dusk Till Dawn. His acting style just annoys the hell out of me. Same with Denzel Washington.
    Training Day is such a badass movie lol. you should defenitley see From Dusk Till Dawn, its awesome! i think george just usually plays characters that require him to act like that. watch From Dusk Till Dawn, you'll see a whole different kind of acting from him.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yah hanks sucks so bad hes a two time academy award winner...GTFO
    Someone strap nola in a chair and force him to watch castaway 3 times in a row. and make sure he doesnt have a knife or gun after he gets out of that chair. I like him, and dont want to see him kill himself.

ive seen cast away at least 5 times. not the best movie ever cuz it drags out a ton. but you cant say he sux because of one movie, then i could say why dont i strap you down a force you to watch pirates of the carribean 3 for 3 times in a row. invalid arguement
    :-)) :-)) :-)) holy shit bro... why would you do that? or even admit to it? I think the one time I sat though castaway, I thought about killing myself at least 3 separate times. jesus, that movie is awful.

Actually, I wasnt saying he sucks. I was saying he is greatly over-rated.

In my humble opinion, what makes a good actor/actress is their ability to play different parts that is nothing like who they are. Additionally they are epic if they play these parts in such a way that it sucks you in and makes you sympathize with their character. there are many shades to this... its not like you either do this or you dont, but more like he does a pretty good job at this.

Tom Hanks in general is pretty flat. His characters usually dont suck you in, and for the most part his character is the same movie after movie. Tom Hanks is not so bad that he ruins good movies like John Travolta does, but he doesnt really make a movie either. He is just kinda so-so. And it pisses me off that people talk about him as one of the greats! he isnt. Not bad entirely, but not great either... VERY overrated.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Since we're on the topic of actors we hate....

As much as I HATE Tom Cruise, I have to admit he's a damn good actor. But that's why he's so good at acting because he's a fucking nut job.
    current score:

Titanic 7
    Kill Bill 3

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    tom cruise went up a peg for me for his role in the last samurai, i thought he did a great job
    Titanic 7
    Kill Bill 4
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Titanic 8
    Kill Bill 4
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    was talkin to britt
    britt, how can you hate clooney? hes a damn good actor. he played one of my favorite movie badasses in From Dusk Till Dawn, but that was however a terantino and rodriguez movie lol. but i think terantino just produced it and rodriguez directed it.
    I've never seen From Dusk Till Dawn. His acting style just annoys the hell out of me. Same with Denzel Washington.
    Training Day is such a badass movie lol. you should defenitley see From Dusk Till Dawn, its awesome! i think george just usually plays characters that require him to act like that. watch From Dusk Till Dawn, you'll see a whole different kind of acting from him.
    I'm just not a fan of the acting style. I'm not saying they're bad, I am not a fan of the same character over again. I might look up From Dusk Till Dawn.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    tom cruise went up a peg for me for his role in the last samurai, i thought he did a great job
    Again, he's a wonderful actor. But he too is a scientologist and is batshit insane.

I hate scientologists as much as I hate juggalos.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Since we're on the topic of actors we hate....

As much as I HATE Tom Cruise, I have to admit he's a damn good actor. But that's why he's so good at acting because he's a fucking nut job.
    yeah... I have so much hate for that dude. but I have to admit the dude can act. probably what makes him a good scientoligist.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Titanic 8
    Kill bill 5
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    fuck hanks and travolta! Marlon Brando is the best actor ever
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    mickey rourke > all
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Titanic 8
    Kill bill 6

:!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ^Yeah seriously.

Vote for fucks sake guys.
    I love winning with women
    :-W