Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol looks like music isnt the only category shane doesnt know what hes talkin about
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol looks like music isnt the only category shane doesnt know what hes talkin about
    how come i'm not surprised :-))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i just hate that motherfucker and i refuse to watch anything that has him in it.

as far as movies go... last one i saw in theaters was jackass 3d and before that was wall-e.... so yeah..
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why would you hate a great actor? he plays a different character in every move and does a great job at it, he played an 1800's gang memeber, a low class persaon on the titanic, a gangster from boston, a drug addict, a conman, a pilot, a mental patient, a CIA undercover, a retard, and an australian hustler, and many others and all did a great stellar job at portraying all of those characters. he does his homework and puts out the best performances possible. leo is the best actor of this generation.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    i have a really hard time taking leo seriously after i saw the titanic back in the day and how much of a "teen heart throb" he was. he had "pretty boy" written all over his face during them titanic days. i just have a really hard time taking him seriously after all that.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    none of that matters to me, hated him in titanic, refuse to watch anything else he's done.

imo Johnny Depp is the best actor of this generation
    I think Leo is a lot like Tome Cruise. Both are total douches in real life, but pretty good actors when it comes down to it.
    I own the titanic soundtrack. lol.
    well i think cruise, depp, and leo are all pretty great ctors but of the three i think leo is the actual best.

some acotrs i think that are better than leo: Daniel Day Lewis, Phillip Seymour Hoffman
    so you missed out on lik 15 great movies becasue you didnt like titanic? <_>
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    While I agree with Johnny Depp being the best actor of this generation, I believe that DiCaprio is pretty damn up there.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    While I agree with Johnny Depp being the best actor of this generation, I believe that DiCaprio is pretty damn up there.
    secret window was on last night. i heard it was a pretty good movie but unfortunately i only got to see like the last 5 min. of it.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    you know who I hate... Tom Hanks. I always hear people talking about how great of an actor he is, but have you watched the fucker? He is dopy and honestly most of his characters are pretty flat (a lot like how he is). I am not saying hanks in the worst actor out there, but I sometimes like to say he is just because so many people think of him as the greatest.

he is easily the most over-hyped actor.

someone else I hate? John Travolta. Holy shit he is awful. and before you start "dude pulp fiction was epic". your right! Quentin Tarantino is such a fucking genius that he could use a colossal fuck up like travolta and not have him fuck up the movie. Travolta fucks up movies. He has been in movies that would have been much better had they used a different actor. fuck that dude.
    I hear you on travolta, but i think hanks is great especially in aving private ryan, philadelphia, forrest gump, apollo 13, ect. but recently he hasnt done anything.
    i liked trovalta in swordfish
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    you know who I hate... Tom Hanks. I always hear people talking about how great of an actor he is, but have you watched the fucker? He is dopy and honestly most of his characters are pretty flat (a lot like how he is). I am not saying hanks in the worst actor out there, but I sometimes like to say he is just because so many people think of him as the greatest.

he is easily the most over-hyped actor.

someone else I hate? John Travolta. Holy shit he is awful. and before you start "dude pulp fiction was epic". your right! Quentin Tarantino is such a fucking genius that he could use a colossal fuck up like travolta and not have him fuck up the movie. Travolta fucks up movies. He has been in movies that would have been much better had they used a different actor. fuck that dude.
    This...and Clooney.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I hear you on travolta, but i think hanks is great especially in aving private ryan, philadelphia, forrest gump, apollo 13, ect. but recently he hasnt done anything.
    yeah those were good movies and hanks wasnt bad in them..... he wasnt exactly great either. His best acting job was forrest gump and they probably couldnt have casted anyone else for that role. He played it perfectly. probably because his real life person is a lot like he is in that movie.

anyways.... I'm not necessarily saying he is a shitty actor. He is okay. He doesnt however make a shitty movie better. He doesnt make a good story epic. He is just a so-so actor. He does not deserve the credit he gets for being one of the greatest actors ever. He isnt. not even close.

yah hanks sucks so bad hes a two time academy award winner...GTFO
    i liked trovalta in swordfish
    Swordfish is a movie that he ruined. It might had been *good* had they casted someone else.... as it is awful.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think Tom Hanks is great.