Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

chinese democracy available at best buy on vinyl or Cd for $1.99

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I don't like them, they have been played out, and overplayed to oblivion. Chinese Democracy is an album I find something new every time I hear it.
    Is cool, I just figured you for a GnR fan....as for them being played out, give their NON radio shit a try....I bet you will like more of it than you think.....

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I don't like them, they have been played out, and overplayed to oblivion. Chinese Democracy is an album I find something new every time I hear it.
    Is cool, I just figured you for a GnR fan....as for them being played out, give their NON radio shit a try....I bet you will like more of it than you think.....

I used to listen to their old albums non stop, that is my deal, I know the songs and I used to love them, but I had to kill them.
    edited March 2011

I used to listen to their old albums non stop, that is my deal, I know the songs and I used to love them, but I had to kill them.
    =D> I like what you did there....I went through about 5 years where I didn't listen to ANY gnr shit....I got burned out on em too....but now I occasionally pull out the collection and give it a spin....they have some timeless shit....
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I hate the Axl Roses....Guns N' Roses, however, was a great band.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If he had a better attitude...
    imageimage
    ....we'd get a GNR reunion. :(
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now if only he was a better singer...
    He's better at singing then Megadave
    imageimage
    I don't like either of their vocals.
    He's better at singing than Megadave
    Well duh. Megadeth > GNR though.
    *headdesk*
    *headdesk*
    Axl's vocals are too whiny for me, and I could never get into Dave's vocals. Although I do like some Megadeth stuff.
    If you want whiny...lemme point you in the direction of BMTH
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    ....we'd get a GNR reunion. :(
    Ain't never gonna happen. Slash hates Axl, Izzy (Axl's former best friend) hates Axl, and Axl don't want to share any credit with any of his bandmates, former or present.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    *headdesk*
    Axl's vocals are too whiny for me, and I could never get into Dave's vocals. Although I do like some Megadeth stuff.
    Whiny? No. Nasaly. Yes. Axl is one of the most aggressive frontmen in history. His vocals are anything but whiny.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I've got Chinese Democracy and Shakler's Revenge and find both go be quite enjoyable
    I forgot who it was, but on the GnR Behind The Music Documentary (which was awesome, btw) one of the interviewed guys said "Axl COULD have gone down in history as one of the greatest Frontmen of all time, but his ego and attitude destroyed his band's future and his own legacy"

I think to this day that is so true.....Some of you may be too young to remember how huge GnR was for between around 88 to 93 or so....Axl sank himself with his bullshit..
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited March 2011
    yeah i was born in '92 so i wouldn't remember lol
    I know they were huge but you can really never know how huge just by people telling you. the best way is by living in that time
    ^ oh yeah I agree....I never expect someone to like a band because they are "supposed to" cause they were once really popular....same reason that I will never be able to relate as to why my older cousins worship the rolling stones....I mean I likethem, but when you didn't live through a bands hey day, you will never grasp that atmosphere like someone who did....It just suscks because I really love GnR and can imagine if Axl had not melted down and run the band's future in to the ditch...