Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

First 10 heavy bands that pop into your mind that suck, in your opinion...

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    slayer
    iron maiden
    whitechapel
    all shall perish
    judus priest
    suicide silence
    megadeth
    slipknot
    system of a down
    heaven and hell
    i hope for your own sake your joking.
    Why? He is openly against Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, and Heaven And Hell. The rest of his list are really good examples.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sometimes I hate slayer. Outside of Reign in Blood, South of Heaven, and Seasons in the Abyss, I've never been all that impressed. I typically don't say I hate slayer because I think the majority of that hate is really directed more at Kerry King, and less at the music.

"I dont read" - Kerry King (what an idiot)
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Only song I listen to ever is Dittohead, and only because of the Sesame Street video.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Sometimes I hate slayer. Outside of Reign in Blood, South of Heaven, and Seasons in the Abyss, I've never been all that impressed. I typically don't say I hate slayer because I think the majority of that hate is really directed more at Kerry King, and less at the music.

"I dont read" - Kerry King (what an idiot)
    I'm not saying i like slayer i only like a handful of songs and i kow he openly hates iron maiden. I just didnt think there would be that many older Metal bands in that list I'm not personally bashing him for the list i can just see critisism coming for it.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Doofy fuckers :-))
    uhhh... yeah. accurate! :

Doofy is a great word to describe this band, but damn if they aren't fun as hell live. I really wanna see them again...

I'm not saying i like slayer i only like a handful of songs and i kow he openly hates iron maiden. I just didnt think there would be that many older Metal bands in that list I'm not personally bashing him for the list i can just see critisism coming for it.
    yeah I thought your comment was valid. I too was surprised to see a handful of bands on his list, and kind of just assumed he was trolling.

yeah I thought your comment was valid. I too was surprised to see a handful of bands on his list, and kind of just assumed he was trolling.

yeah same here
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

yeah same here
    nope, not trolling. those bands i listed are fucking terrible.
    Doofy fuckers :-))
    uhhh... yeah. accurate! :

Doofy is a great word to describe this band, but damn if they aren't fun as hell live. I really wanna see them again...
    I knew a guy who found out during the show that his slutty gf (now ex) was fucking the band before the show. they were talking on stage about the shit they had done to her backstage and he was like WTF!?! Needless to say, even if he could have forgiven her, no way he was going near her again after she got with that. I believe he left her at the event. lol

oh. yeah we don't like the same sort of music apparently.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

I thought this was established already. You know The Situation is Shane right?

{Upload|6299}
    Hey i have no problems with people having a different opinion then me. Thats just not a list id expect.
    yeah but a few of the bands on his list heavily influenced everything that he listens to
    influences don't matter to me.

Yeah i know he is shane and I suspected that when he said he hates bloodbath, however the longer I stick around the more I realize we don't have much (if any) middle ground.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    yeah but a few of the bands on his list heavily influenced everything that he listens to
    I'm with Shane here. I understand that most of the stuff I listen to was influenced by past genres, but that doesn't mean I'm going to like that older music. If lineage dictated tastes we'd all constantly be listening to blues. Granted it goes much further back than that but you get the point lol.
    I'm with Shane here. I understand that most of the stuff I listen to was influenced by past genres, but that doesn't mean I'm going to like that older music. If lineage dictated tastes we'd all constantly be listening to blues. Granted it goes much further back than that but you get the point lol.
    It's a dumb approach to take with music, in my opinion. If you explore and appreciate where your music comes from, then you will have a greater understanding of your music and be more rounded in general. But you are free to do what you like... you're missing out.
    edited March 2011
    It's a dumb approach to take with music, in my opinion. If you explore and appreciate where your music comes from, then you will have a greater understanding of your music and be more rounded in general. But you are free to do what you like... you're missing out.
    i know Slayer has a huge influence on Lazarus AD but thats not going to make slayers music sound any better to my ears.
    Not to mention, it's one thing to say that influences don't matter to you, it's another to openly bash said bands that have done the influencing, and mentioning them in your top 10 shittiest bands ever list.