Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

First 10 heavy bands that pop into your mind that suck, in your opinion...

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    how much of a spaz with women can you be that it depends on the lyrical content of your music on whether or not you'll get pussy or not?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    and you havent even posted a pic of your gf yet so as far as im concerned she doesn't exist yet
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Point being?
    no
    pussy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    So its probably not cool to play DnD in my basement, n read comic books, n stuff too?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    how much of a spaz with women can you be that it depends on the lyrical content of your music on whether or not you'll get pussy or not?
    80 percent of girls dont like metal, your gonna make it even harder on yourself and like the corniest metal on the market?? ill pass on that
    and you havent even posted a pic of your gf yet so as far as im concerned she doesn't exist yet
    I dont have one on my comp :|
    So its probably not cool to play DnD in my basement, n read comic books, n stuff too?
    i think you already know the answer to that question
    Also folk metal concerts are a blast... the jigging that takes place between moshing is awsome
    i think you already know the answer to that question
    I must be one of the uncoolest people on the planet. Lol
    hey if you have fun have a blast thats not my scene at all, i like girls...
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    metalcrusades doesn't like girls and has no interest in pursuing pootang.
    yea and he seems to be fine with that so go ahead and do a jig and have fun....but thats not my journey and not even considering girls, if there was no girls on the planet i still wouldnt like goofy folk metal
    80 percent of girls dont like metal, your gonna make it even harder on yourself and like the corniest metal on the market?? ill pass on that
    lol.. if im out, and trying to get into a girls pants..... the last thing on my mind is music, what music she likes, what music i like.

One thing would be taking her back to your place and having 100% of your wall surfaced covered with ass-ugly metal musicians..... but just liking a certain type of music? - [-X
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xenocide likes girls and has an interest in pursuing them but can't because he's still in the Mayhem Fest thread on Metalsetlists
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    strat cmon dood, if you think music doesnt have any importance in getting girls then idk what to tell you.. if a dood knows all the goofy as shit rap and dance music out now a days hes in better position than me end of story... could i still get a girl regardless of this fact? sure ... but it does play a part and trv norwegian folk metal aint helpin that at all lol..goofy shit like mac miller is
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ITT Nola takes nu-folk srsly.
    nah dood i hope nobody takes folk metal seriously cuz its embarssaingly horrible..if i told people irl that i listen to metal music about pirates then would never stop laughing at me and i would never see a vagina again
    nu folk=/= folk
    Folk is different depending on the region.
    Strat already posted about nu folk/pirate polka.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited January 2012
    real folk to me is bob dylan and woody guthrie
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "folk" looks weird after reading it so much.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    well yea.... the whole club scene has a tenfold amount of girls than the metal scene. You're better off simply by the numbers. NOT having two left-feet helps.... but listening to cheesy metal wont make you a retard with women. (it might doe)

just gotta be open minded about shit guess IMO.

You've always said that shit and I've never seen it to be true. But the day i scare a girl off when she finds my Blind Guardian cd, i'll take everything back.
    real folk to me is bob dylan and woody guthrie
    folk isnt a universal meaning for music. it means "native" basically.