Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Billy

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I'm pretty confident that any of us can say anything, and Wake will be reminded of a joke.
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm pretty confident that any of us can say anything, and Wake will be reminded of a joke.
    that isnt fair... that is only my third time being reminded of a joke. However that does remind me of a joke...

that isnt fair... that is only my third time being reminded of a joke. However that does remind me of a joke...

:-))
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    (that was the joke... get it? actually I just made that one up on the fly.... yeah pretty bad.)

EDIT - cant believe someone got that joke. haha. :-)) thanks for the courtesy laugh Razor
    You're welcome. B-)
    imageimage
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Croc Rock is getting sued btw for anyone that has gone or knows of it. :-((
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cause thats where the majority of the people on the forum are from. we're going there to all meet up and chill for a few day. i'm paying for the hotel room and car rent, cmon man go with us :-D
    possibly. Although i have pretty concrete plans for Jersey with me my gf and my friend and his gf
    you can still go to jersey, its like a few weeks apart from the detroit one. i'm paying for everything, all you would have to do is pay for you ticket, food, and wahtever else you need, i'm paying for the room and rentcar. cmon man, come on the adventure with us!!!
    cause thats where the majority of the people on the forum are from. we're going there to all meet up and chill for a few day. i'm paying for the hotel room and car rent, cmon man go with us :-D
    possibly. Although i have pretty concrete plans for Jersey with me my gf and my friend and his gf
    you can still go to jersey, its like a few weeks apart from the detroit one. i'm paying for everything, all you would have to do is pay for you ticket, food, and wahtever else you need, i'm paying for the room and rentcar. cmon man, come on the adventure with us!!!
    I shall see
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    :-|
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its a trap, man! he just wants to rape you buffalo bob style!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    dont listen to Skully, his favorite band is Godsmack. :-))
    dont listen to Skully, his favorite band is Godsmack. :-))
    I dont mind Godsmack but favorite band material they are not [-X
    hoods listens to michael jackson for insipiration
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    {Upload|6104}
    hoods listens to michael jackson for insipiration
    Michael Jackson > Godsmack
    {Upload|6104}
    lmao :-))
    for realz though Billy, you should go, it wont cost you that much with me paying for most of the trip.
    for realz though Billy, you should go, it wont cost you that much with me paying for most of the trip.
    In all seriousness i am considering it. I just have to see where im at money wise.
    thats got "kidnapping" written all over it