Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Billy

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    ...I didn't know there's two Whitehall's in PA. :O
    There is? :O
    I guess so haha. There's one near me and I'm over by Pittsburgh.
    I know there is one in Cali too lol. I was just out by Pittsburgh last year for a bowling tournament in Butler. That place was so fucking boring
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    yo Billy... come to mayhem in detroit wiff us \m/
    i may be late to the party with this but why is everyone going to detroit?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    :-)) I've only been to Butler a few times for their county fair. I don't even live there, I just like fairs. :>

but I will say it was kinda boring.
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cause thats where the majority of the people on the forum are from. we're going there to all meet up and chill for a few day. i'm paying for the hotel room and car rent, cmon man go with us :-D
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    If I'm going I'm gonna have to tag along with Marc and Leah if even that.
    :-)) I've only been to Butler a few times for their county fair. I don't even live there, I just like fairs. :>

but I will say it was kinda boring.
    Lol yeah we stayed at a holiday in and they didnt even have the AV cable ports for tvs in there for me to play xbox. i was so pissed i went to the local "mall" which had about 20 people in it on a Saturday. It was sad.
    cause thats where the majority of the people on the forum are from. we're going there to all meet up and chill for a few day. i'm paying for the hotel room and car rent, cmon man go with us :-D
    possibly. Although i have pretty concrete plans for Jersey with me my gf and my friend and his gf
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    and for the record i live in PA
    whereat in PA?
    Whitehall, its right next to Allentown
    i used to go to the whitehall mall all the time, i lived in Stroudsburg most of my life.
    That sounds like the one mall by me. Like back when it was built it was the 3rd biggest mall in the world. But now 30% of the stores are shut down and there's usually only 20-30 people there on a Saturday night. It's sad. :c
    imageimage
    whereat in PA?
    i used to go to the whitehall mall all the time, i lived in Stroudsburg most of my life.
    The Whitehall or Lehigh Valley mall? cause they are right next to eachother
    whereat in PA?
    cool you prolly go to the crokrock all the time!
    yes i do! its a 5 min drive from my house
    you didn't happen to go to KSE W/ DEP a few years back did you?
    That sounds like the one mall by me. Like back when it was built it was the 3rd biggest mall in the world. But now 30% of the stores are shut down and there's usually only 20-30 people there on a Saturday night. It's sad. :c
    Oh see the difference is all the stores were open there was just nobody there lol.
    whereat in PA?
    the one off MacArthur road
    whereat in PA?
    i didnt :-S
    whereat in PA?
    i didnt :-S
    that was the last time i was there. figured there was a chance we were at the same show
    whereat in PA?
    the one off MacArthur road
    Yeah there is 2 lol the one with Sears and Kohls and the Pet Store and the other With like Gamestop and all the big stores.
    Oh see the difference is all the stores were open there was just nobody there lol.
    Oh, haha. It's on the 'America's Most Endangered Malls' list. :-))
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011

This reminds me of a joke.... "If you went camping with your buds, and you woke up in the morning with a Vaselined condom in your ass, would you tell anyone?" and then the person you are asking will typically say "no" (I dont know why that is but) then the joke teller responds "wanna go camping?"

Oh, haha. It's on the 'America's Most Endangered Malls' list. :-))
    I'm pretty sure haha. It was barren. Me and my mom couldnt even find a damn beer distributer. lmao
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    btw - havent read the rest of this thread, but billy you should totally go!