Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey Britt

1234568»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ROFL @ George getting trolled by skully
    mann, skully aint trollin shit, i was never mad <_>

yooz tryna troll me now, i aint fallin for it GTFO shane.. [-(
    i guess by defenition i was, but my intension the entire time was to eventually tell you i was just joking. im not a troll, i was just fuckin' around.
    you are either a troll or pretending to troll once i won the debate. i think you was pretending, but hey man... if you would dipout on your friends for a girl, thats what it it, its just not what i would do. I think you need to check your guycode...
    huh? i already told you most of the shit i said i wasnt serious, look at page 1 or 2. i wouldn't ditch a friend for a chick either unless i made plans with the chick first.
    I read the pages, you stuck to your story that leaving your friends at the bar for a piece of ass was ok, until wake changed his story and said he would only do it if it was within walking distance and others also agreed with me, thats when you changed your story. it's cool man... maybe we helped you out with the rules of guycode :-bd

i just decided to tell the truth, had nothing to do with what you guys said, but whatever, i dont care if you believe me or not.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ROFL @ George getting trolled by skully
    mann, skully aint trollin shit, i was never mad <_>

yooz tryna troll me now, i aint fallin for it GTFO shane.. [-(
    i guess by defenition i was, but my intension the entire time was to eventually tell you i was just joking. im not a troll, i was just fuckin' around.
    you are either a troll or pretending to troll once i won the debate. i think you was pretending, but hey man... if you would dipout on your friends for a girl, thats what it it, its just not what i would do. I think you need to check your guycode...
    huh? i already told you most of the shit i said i wasnt serious, look at page 1 or 2. i wouldn't ditch a friend for a chick either unless i made plans with the chick first.
    I read the pages, you stuck to your story that leaving your friends at the bar for a piece of ass was ok, until wake changed his story and said he would only do it if it was within walking distance and others also agreed with me, thats when you changed your story. it's cool man... maybe we helped you out with the rules of guycode :-bd

i just decided to tell the truth, had nothing to do with what you guys said, but whatever, i dont care if you believe me or not.
    {Upload|6252}

{Upload|6253}
    lol don't worry fool...diz niggaz got game...but yeah shes cool and is into a lot of shit like me (weed, video games, sports ect) and we have been texting non stop since we met (other then sleep)...its the first time iv actually been interested (other then banging them) in someone since my last break up like 3-4 years ago so im excited
    good job rex! i'm happy for you brospeh! =D>
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Whoa...I comment once in the thread with my name on it, then go to class and come back and there's 74 new comments? Whoa.

When's Mushroomhead? I highly doubt it though.
    may 17th at the gramercy theatre in NYC
    I'm going to say probably not. I'm going to be back in South Jersey for the summer by then. It just costs way to much to go to NYC on public transit from South Jersey.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    oh shit i do have one of her lol...i suppose ill post it i feel kinda creepy tho lol

{Upload|6248}

Dammnn rex get it son
    BANG BANG SKEET SKEET nigga{Upload|6260}
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    but either way hopefully marcus is right......
    I hope I am right too...for your sake man! \m/

[-( what you trying to say brah [-(
    Hahaha! I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I am sure you get pussy every day LIKE A BOSS.

What I meant was get it bro! *brofist* You got this!! \m/
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    lol i was just fucking with you brah....mahhh nigga