Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey Britt

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    thats what i told his ass...he isn't freaking out...he just called me a bitch lol...normal friend talk
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    for sure...but my buddy was trying to pull that shit on me he was asking me what i was doing this weekend and i told him i was busy with this chick...hes like fuck that we haven't chilled in forever....and i was like sorry bro this chick is hawt maybe we can meet up for drinks later on...and he said i see how it is hoes before bros...i was like w/e bitch suck it
    i agree with you on this one. you made plans with her first.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ROFL @ George getting trolled by skully
    mann, skully aint trollin shit, i was never mad <_>

yooz tryna troll me now, i aint fallin for it GTFO shane.. [-(
    i guess by defenition i was, but my intension the entire time was to eventually tell you i was just joking. im not a troll, i was just fuckin' around.
    you are either a troll or pretending to troll once i won the debate. i think you was pretending, but hey man... if you would dipout on your friends for a girl, thats what it it, its just not what i would do. I think you need to check your guycode...
    thats what i told his ass...he isn't freaking out...he just called me a bitch lol...normal friend talk
    tell him to relax and you'll meet up with him later, yooz need to bury your boner first, how can he not understand that?
    i'd have to say tho...if i made plans with him and they weren't nothing big (like going to the bar) i might cancel lol...this chick is cute lol...but in general yeah i would never leave a friend behind unless they convinced me 2.....like i said iv had a few times where everyone just came back to the crib and me and the chick just wandered off lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

i guess by defenition i was, but my intension the entire time was to eventually tell you i was just joking. im not a troll, i was just fuckin' around.
    you are either a troll or pretending to troll once i won the debate. i think you was pretending, but hey man... if you would dipout on your friends for a girl, thats what it it, its just not what i would do. I think you need to check your guycode...
    huh? i already told you most of the shit i said i wasnt serious, look at page 1 or 2. i wouldn't ditch a friend for a chick either unless i made plans with the chick first.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I made that mistake. Never again.

When I dated my ex-bitch, I always chose her over Kurt, stopped hanging with him, never called him, never talked to him, and when he did come over, I would be a tool and only chill with her, go upstairs and fuck her, forget about him, etc. We became distant and weren't even best friends anymore.

Now we're closer than ever and I love that dude more than anyone on the fucking planet, but I'll always regret that and feel bad about it. I let that bitch become everything, I even stopped playing Drums most of the time, I was playing like a half hour, once a week, if that.

Anyways, I do not want to date at all anymore, but if it somehow ends up happening again, there's no way I'll let that happen again. Bros before hoes.
    i'd have to say tho...if i made plans with him and they weren't nothing big (like going to the bar) i might cancel lol...this chick is cute lol...but in general yeah i would never leave a friend behind unless they convinced me 2.....like i said iv had a few times where everyone just came back to the crib and me and the chick just wandered off lol
    cancelling insignificant plans in my opinion isnt breaking guy code, but if you had some serious plans like a football game or a show and cancelled just to hang out with a girl, i would think that was fucked up, it just depends on how much you like the girl i guess.

my whole argument was i wouldnt just ditch a friend or do anything to make a friend feel fucked up for a random girl. If it is your girlfriend, that is a different story, but still if you have a gf that would be ok with you dissing your friends, it might be time for a new girl. I've done some crazy things to help out friends in the past, i explained it before with my best friend who was addicted to heroin, i did everything i could to help him and my gf was supportive, there just came a time when he stopped trying to better his life and just wanted to do drugs i had to get him out of my life. My girl is supports all my other relationships with friends and family and i grant her the same respect.

you didnt do anything wrong rex, i think your buddy's just fuckin around and being salty... hang out with the girl and hopefully you'll get some puss :-bd
    cancelling insignificant plans in my opinion isnt breaking guy code, but if you had some serious plans like a football game or a show and cancelled just to hang out with a girl, i would think that was fucked up, it just depends on how much you like the girl i guess.

fuck that i would never miss a game for a chick...id choke a bitch....but this chick is into sports so thats a plus

you didnt do anything wrong rex, i think your buddy's just fuckin around and being salty... hang out with the girl and hopefully you'll get some puss

hahhahaha he didn't make a big deal out of it...he was just fucking around giving me shit i just thought it was funny givin the convo of this thread....oh and yeah i will for sure....i don't plan on it this weekend...i actually like this chick so unless she makes it obvious she wants the cawk inside her ill be taking it easy lol

huh? i already told you most of the shit i said i wasnt serious, look at page 1 or 2. i wouldn't ditch a friend for a chick either unless i made plans with the chick first.
    I read the pages, you stuck to your story that leaving your friends at the bar for a piece of ass was ok, until wake changed his story and said he would only do it if it was within walking distance and others also agreed with me, thats when you changed your story. it's cool man... maybe we helped you out with the rules of guycode :-bd

Iz she hot Rex? Pic?
    very doable...i only have one of her tats on her torso that doesn't show her face

fuck that i would never miss a game for a chick...id choke a bitch....but this chick is into sports so thats a plus

hahhahaha he didn't make a big deal out of it...he was just fucking around giving me shit i just thought it was funny givin the convo of this thread....oh and yeah i will for sure....i don't plan on it this weekend...i actually like this chick so unless she makes it obvious she wants the cawk inside her ill be taking it easy lol
    I'm lucky in that aspect too, my girl likes sports also, she's not as crazy as me about it, like last night after the Flyers lost in a shootout (goddamn i hate shootouts) I couldnt fall asleep till like 1am, i was madd pissed, lolz. i am the smae with the eagles, phillies, sixers ect... sports is one of the only thing that gets me heated.

bro, if she's hanging out with you alone, she definately wants you up in her guts homie! take her out to dinner or whatever, make her laugh, show her a good time, and treat her vey special especially if you're really into her, then take her home and rail it brother ;-)
    hahahah thanks for the advice but don't worry i can spit game

these are the tats she just got...shes gonna get them colored in sometime

{Upload|6247}{Upload|6246}
    2.jpg 55.3K
    1.jpg 66.1K
    flat stomachs FTW \m/
    oh shit i do have one of her lol...i suppose ill post it i feel kinda creepy tho lol

{Upload|6248}
    3.jpg 20.1K
    hellz yeah rex! she's pretty dope homie! you should definatly wine and dine this jawn man! like i said though bro, if she's chillin with you alone, she wants you to bust her ass homie *highfive* i hope things go good for you man! she's goodlookin homie! take her somewhere cool and show her a good time *brofist*
    REX GONNA GET IT IN.
    lol don't worry fool...diz niggaz got game...but yeah shes cool and is into a lot of shit like me (weed, video games, sports ect) and we have been texting non stop since we met (other then sleep)...its the first time iv actually been interested (other then banging them) in someone since my last break up like 3-4 years ago so im excited