Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The non-Pantera, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, random Metal Tournament (VERSION 2.0)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this isnt even about Hatebreed, this is about Static X completely sucking hard on all levels. they sound like Kittie and Linkin Park.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How could I be mad? I can't take anything you say seriously... you said Korn and RATM sound exactly alike

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I never said they sound exactly the same, I said that they were on the same level to me. Cool at the time, in the 90's, but I outgrew both of them. And I also said that the only thing that RATM did that Korn didn't do was quit while they were ahead, and I stand by that.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You guys are idiots :-q
    inb4lists
    They are good live

Fuck you George, you suck.
    you suck. static X is lame as hell, on the same level as linkin park. thanks for personally attacking me over a music debate ;-)
    That wasn't what I meant when I said "Fuck you George, you suck" I was meaning like when anyone debates with Jay, I just couldn't think of anything else to put in the place of your name.
    that's cause you secretly like me ;;)
    Like? Silly sexy man, I love you.
    {Upload|9274}
    Chickenfuck <_>
    If you like computerized nu metal bullshit shitty lyric boring machine crap over a real band who pleyers brutal riffs, has a killer drummer and one of the best front men in music, sucks to be you...
    you forgot to mention that every song sounds exactly the same
    yeah youre right, static x does sound exactly the smae on every song. thanks for reminding me...
    Static X sounded different on every album, some of it I liked alot, some of it I hated. Hatebreed never came up with a single song that anyone could differentiate with any other song that they've ever come out with.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They are good live

Fuck you George, you suck.
    you suck. static X is lame as hell, on the same level as linkin park. thanks for personally attacking me over a music debate ;-)
    That wasn't what I meant when I said "Fuck you George, you suck" I was meaning like when anyone debates with Jay, I just couldn't think of anything else to put in the place of your name.
    that's cause you secretly like me ;;)
    Like? Silly sexy man, I love you.
    {Upload|9274}
    funniest thing i've read on these forums in weeks considering who its coming from :-))
    funniest thing i've read on these forums in weeks considering who its coming from :-))
    =;
    inb4lists
    stfu CF, Hatebreed doesnt sell out, they stay true... Unlike Faggot X. Listen to the song Defeatest, then listen to the song Confide in noone, better yet listen to the Satisfaction album, then listen to their newest album, they have progressed into one of the best hardcore/metal bands in the game today. please dont get me started on the lyrical and live show difference. Hatebreed owns Static X on all levels.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I voted for Hatebreed solely because of their live show. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Static X never sold out, they moved up.
    and wisconson trip is gayer then anything Godsmack has ever done...

Godsmack > Static X > Korn

and korn is behind static X by a hair.
    Static X never sold out, they broke up.
    George, Hatebreed is a joke that apparently you haven't been let in on yet.
    :-)) ..must have came from the same guy who said Korn and Rage were the same band. and yes, you said that. dont lie =;
    :-)) ..must have came from the same guy who said Korn and Rage were the same band. and yes, you said that. dont lie =;
    Yikes, that is what I would like to refer to as a burn.
    I'm not backing down from that, they are two bands that I liked in the 90's, but I outgrew both of them.