Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The non-Pantera, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, random Metal Tournament (VERSION 2.0)

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I've never seen them, but I've heard they were good.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Wisconsin Death Trip is better than anything that Hatebreed has ever done
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Wisconsin Death Trip is better than anything that Hatebreed has ever done
    {Upload|9272}
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    they are good live, dont listen to george.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    they are good live, dont listen to george.
    THEY SUCK. one of the worst bands I've ever seen...
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Current score

Hatebreed 4
    Static-X 5

Calling it in an hour and 10 minutes.
    inb4lists
    How could I be mad? I can't take anything you say seriously... you said Korn and RATM sound exactly alike

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They are good live

Fuck you George, you suck.
    If you like computerized nu metal bullshit shitty lyric boring machine crap over a real band who pleyers brutal riffs, has a killer drummer and one of the best front men in music, sucks to be you...
    They are good live

you suck. static X is lame as hell, on the same level as linkin park. thanks for personally attacking me over a music debate ;-)
    They don't play Nu-Metal anymore <_>
    If you like computerized nu metal bullshit shitty lyric boring machine crap over a real band who pleyers brutal riffs, has a killer drummer and one of the best front men in music, sucks to be you...
    you forgot to mention that every song sounds exactly the same
    They are good live

you suck. static X is lame as hell, on the same level as linkin park. thanks for personally attacking me over a music debate ;-)
    That wasn't what I meant when I said "Fuck you George, you suck" I was meaning like when anyone debates with Jay, I just couldn't think of anything else to put in the place of your name.
    you forgot to mention that every song sounds exactly the same
    yeah youre right, static x does sound exactly the smae on every song. thanks for reminding me...
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    How about both bands are mediocre.
    They are good live

That wasn't what I meant when I said "Fuck you George, you suck" I was meaning like when anyone debates with Jay, I just couldn't think of anything else to put in the place of your name.
    that's cause you secretly like me ;;)
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    QUIT YOUR BITCHING.
    -
    Hatebreed 4
    Static-X 5
    inb4lists
    They are good live

that's cause you secretly like me ;;)
    Like? Silly sexy man, I love you.