Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The choking game...

2»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im pretty sure he was on some steps when he did and then fell backwards and knocked himself out on the steps lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He sounds like a genius
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i hated him lol. he pissed me off so much.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh and on a side note, I almost halfway expected to to see Erik post something along the lines of:

"Just tried that shit and HOLY FUCK did I ever get high as FUCK.

CHOKE.
    GAME.
    EPIC.
    WINNING."

b-(
    -________________________________________________________________________-

Lol sorry Erik, couldn't help it.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    ...This thread goes nicely with the "Suicide Sucks" thread.....

*waits for the Michael Hutchins thread*
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    {Upload|5307} 8-X %%-
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Late..but we did something different. You would have to breathe in and out at a certain speed like 20 times while against a wall, then one of your friends would push on your chest were your heart is.

This phase in doin' this literally lasted like 10 minutes when I was in middle school.
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah you're like 10 years too late on this one.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Late..but we did something different. You would have to breathe in and out at a certain speed like 20 times while against a wall, then one of your friends would push on your chest were your heart is.

This phase in doin' this literally lasted like 10 minutes when I was in middle school.
    That's exactly what we did.
    You take like 10 deep breaths and then hold it and someone pushes on your chest, then you feel awesome and/or black out. Hey, what happens in middle school stays in middle school.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG