Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The choking game...

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
I just read about something called "The choking game", where you take a rope and choke yourself, cutting off your oxygen, which makes you high...

ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING RETARDED?

Jesus fucking Christ I hate this world.

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah you're like 10 years too late on this one.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol this is old as fuck. Kids use to do this when I was in second grade. Except you would stand against a wall as tall as you could and another kid would choke you until your legs caved. Then when they came to they were all light headed.

I never did it but I've seen it tons of times
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yeah you're like 10 years too late on this one.
    Lol this is old as fuck. Kids use to do this when I was in second grade. Except you would stand against a wall as tall as you could and another kid would choke you until your legs caved. Then when they came to they were all light headed.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh and on a side note, I almost halfway expected to to see Erik post something along the lines of:

"Just tried that shit and HOLY FUCK did I ever get high as FUCK.

CHOKE.
    GAME.
    EPIC.
    WINNING."

b-(
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    He is probably trying that now.

Just wait until he finds out about suffocation masturbation lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh and on a side note, I almost halfway expected to to see Erik post something along the lines of:

CHOKE.
    GAME.
    EPIC.
    WINNING."

b-(
    -________________________________________________________________________-

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

CHOKE.
    GAME.
    EPIC.
    WINNING."

b-(
    -________________________________________________________________________-

Come on, you know you laughed a little.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't choke myself and risk death to get high. I'd never be that stupid. And if I did, that'd be the final nail in my coffin, and I'd want someone to put me out of my misery as soon as possible.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw an article on this back in like 6th grade.

I did a variation of that a couple of times. You take like 10 deep breaths and then hold it and someone pushes on your chest, then you feel awesome and/or black out. Hey, what happens in middle school stays in middle school.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Why am I suddenly hearing about this again?

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited March 2011
    apparently huffing cleaning sprays, and sniffing markers and glue gets you high too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Why am I suddenly hearing about this again?
    Menthol ban must've set off your spider senses
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Classic!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I just read about something called "The choking game", where you take a rope and choke yourself, cutting off your oxygen, which makes you high...

ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING RETARDED?

Jesus fucking Christ I hate this world.
    yeah your late on that one. Seems like its similar to auto erotic axphixia
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

I did a variation of that a couple of times. You take like 10 deep breaths and then hold it and someone pushes on your chest, then you feel awesome and/or black out. Hey, what happens in middle school stays in middle school.
    there was a kid at my high school that did that. only the way most of us heard it was that you hit yourself in the chest after the 10 deep breaths. anyway, the kid did it himself and knocked himself out lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    apparently huffing cleaning sprays, and sniffing markers and glue gets you high too
    whiphits, brand new thing, try it, you'll trip your ass off.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

there was a kid at my high school that did that. only the way most of us heard it was that you hit yourself in the chest after the 10 deep breaths. anyway, the kid did it himself and knocked himself out lol.
    That makes an already bad idea much much much worse. At least when you have one or more people with you they can make sure you don't die lol.