Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

hey myplaguerules

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    does Nascar have emz a 100 Million Dollar niggaz too :O
    Not yet. No drug addicts or rapists or murderers or animal abusers either. Guess the NFL wins.
    :-))
    Well, we did have our drug addicts (Shane Hmiel, Jeremy Mayfield) and our ex-felons (Rick Hendrick) but you won't hear about a NASCAR driver being arrested every week like the NFL or NBA
    shheit s0nz y00z gotza lot to learnz... most copz are redneck nascar fanz too.. sheeit theyz dont arrest Good Ole Boiz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

d00d i wwerer just trollinz plague d00d but the first page of this thread brought teh many lolz

[-(

blue turbins

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    d00d i wwerer just trollinz plague d00d but the first page of this thread brought teh many lolz
    some of the pictures were pretty good lol.

Like I said, I still like you Catz lol
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    lol nascar is fucking stupid.

I wonder if that's why the Daytona 500 routinely sells out, and when they sell out they sell 200k tickets. That kicks football's ass. It kicks the NHL's ass. The World Series gets punished. NBA? NASCAR fans don't care.

Wait, what? That's not really a fair argument. It's a race track, lol. Not a football stadium, ball park or and arena. All the other respective sports would draw the same numbers for their biggest event of the year as well if they the capacity to do. Well, maybe not the NHL. But whatever.

Anyways. I'm a casual Nascar fan for the most part. Certainly not a redneck. Of course it may not be the most exciting sport out there. Sure, I may need a few beers and then some to get me through a whole event. But it has it's moments.

you started in and I laughed so fukkin hard i almost died y00z made my night :-j

[-(

blue turbins

you started in and I laughed so fukkin hard i almost died y00z made my night :-j
    Glad you had fun bro lol
    d00dz I cant watch NASCAR no more see, I always watched it for the Wreckz but when I witnessed Dale Earnheart die i felt bad... now I just dont even casually watch it...

[-(

blue turbins

originally I was going to troll Arlo but he just played it off that he was a redneck so Im changing the title of this thread to one who was actually trolled :-D

[-(

blue turbins

lol nascar is fucking stupid.

I wonder if that's why the Daytona 500 routinely sells out, and when they sell out they sell 200k tickets. That kicks football's ass. It kicks the NHL's ass. The World Series gets punished. NBA? NASCAR fans don't care.

Wait, what? That's not really a fair argument. It's a race track, lol. Not a football stadium, ball park or and arena. All the other respective sports would draw the same numbers for their biggest event of the year as well if they the capacity to do. Well, maybe not the NHL. But whatever.

Anyways. I'm a casual Nascar fan for the most part. Certainly not a redneck. Of course it may not be the most exciting sport out there. Sure, I may need a few beers and then some to get me through a whole event. But it has it's moments.
    Key words in there are biggest event. He just used the Daytona 500 as an example, but look at Bristol. 165K seats, sold out 50 straight races. Dover seats 140K, Richmond seats 125K and sells out. Charlotte seats 140K. Those are just regular events. Sure it is a racetrack and the have the size and room to build that many seats, but that doesn't mean that just because they have the ability to build that many that seats doesn't mean those seats are automatically going to sell. But the fact that they do sell 125K average every single week is very impressive in itself. Show me an NFL game that will sell 125K for a regular season game. You won't see it.

They also sell out in other countries. The Mexico City and Montreal Nationwide series races produce sell-outs. When the Giants went to play the Dolphins I think it was a few years back in London, they place wasn't even half full.
    edited March 2011
    originally I was going to troll Arlo but he just played it off that he was a redneck so Im changing the title of this thread to one who was actually trolled :-D
    this made me LOL

And I feel honored because it is the first thread I have had named after me since joining here lol
    edited March 2011
    this made me LOL

And I feel honored because it is the first thread I have had named after me since joining here lol
    >:D< busted y00z thread cherry broceephuz >:D<

[-(

blue turbins

this made me LOL

>:D< busted y00z thread cherry broceephuz >:D<
    :)
    edited March 2011
    Key words in there are biggest event. He just used the Daytona 500 as an example, but look at Bristol. 165K seats, sold out 50 straight races. Dover seats 140K, Richmond seats 125K and sells out. Charlotte seats 140K. Those are just regular events. Sure it is a racetrack and the have the size and room to build that many seats, but that doesn't mean that just because they have the ability to build that many that seats doesn't mean those seats are automatically going to sell. But the fact that they do sell 125K average every single week is very impressive in itself. Show me an NFL game that will sell 125K for a regular season game. You won't see it.
    Your arguing with me for no reason. I understand how big Nascar has been, is, and will continue to be for years to come. But, just for fun. We're also comparing "one" individual event in Nascar to multiple events being NFL Sunday. I can certainly name a good bit of cities that would consecutively draw those numbers in the NFL though if I have too though.
    Your arguing with me for no reason. I understand how big Nascar has been, is, and will continue to be for years to come. But, just for fun. We're also comparing "one" individual event in Nascar to multiple events being NFL Sunday. I can certainly name a good bit of cities that would consecutively draw those numbers in the NFL though if I have too though.
    yeahh that's a good point. I know Green Bay, New York and probably Pittsburgh and Philly could probably draw the numbers if they wanted too.
    well i know for a fact there iz a 5 year waiting list for season tickets at Hienz Field

[-(

blue turbins

edited March 2011
    well i know for a fact there iz a 5 year waiting list for season tickets at Hienz Field
    Pittsburgh, New Orleans, New England, Green Bay, NY Giants, and Philadelphia all have waiting list at a minimum of 60,000 people. The Giants top the list @ 135,000 resulting in a estimated 20 year wait.
    yeah Gianst season ticket waiting list is insane.
    if you want to go to a game though NFL.com has a ticket exchange where peepz sell their tix but theyre always over priced

[-(

blue turbins

if you want to go to a game though NFL.com has a ticket exchange where peepz sell their tix but theyre always over priced
    looking like none of us will be doing that this year...
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    {Upload|5172}
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
    I lol'd fucking hard.