Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

hey myplaguerules

Comments

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I'd be willing to bet you can't afford the tix either.
    This

average tix prices are upper range tix for most other sporting events. Most seats run average of $90 just for one day. Add in Friday/Saturday seats for about $60 each as well. Then add in $250 a night+ 3 night minimum for hotels. As well as the fact that most people drive in upwards of about 500+miles to get to the event at fuel costs of $3.50 a gallon.

But yeah all NASCAR fans are poor.

Fucking morons.
    That's because rednecks save up there welfare checks so they can go.
    didn't know Rednecks live in about 15 different countries across the world.

Just so you people are aware, rednecks watch football more than nascar.

Nascar ratings suffer from September to November because a lot of people turn it off for football. So i guess that makes football fas rednecks...

You people are fucking retarded.
    d00d ure even dumber because if redneckz knew what a DVR was then Nascar wouldnt have that problem
    DVR's don't affect Nielsen ratings dumbass. It is how many TV sets are tuned into a program as it airs live. Recording it and watching it later in the day don't have any affect on that.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    TV Ratings:
    Daytona - Fox 2/6
    Bud Shootout 4.4/7
    4.2/7*
    8.18 million

NFL:
    The 16 games played in Week 1 averaged 19.5 million viewers

=11.32

so there are 11.32 million NFL fans that arent Redneckz go figuer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

dood
    {Upload|5184}
    dvr.JPG 35.2K

[-(

blue turbins

TV Ratings:
    Daytona - Fox 2/6
    Bud Shootout 4.4/7
    4.2/7*
    8.18 million

NFL:
    The 16 games played in Week 1 averaged 19.5 million viewers

=11.32

so there are 11.32 million NFL fans that arent Redneckz go figuer
    funny thing is you used the Budweiser shootout, an exhibition race that most people who aren't nascar fans don't care about as an example.

Do yourself a favor and don't talk about stuff that you don't know about.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    This

average tix prices are upper range tix for most other sporting events. Most seats run average of $90 just for one day. Add in Friday/Saturday seats for about $60 each as well. Then add in $250 a night+ 3 night minimum for hotels. As well as the fact that most people drive in upwards of about 500+miles to get to the event at fuel costs of $3.50 a gallon.

Fucking morons.
    You think you're getting tickets at face value? Hahaha. Rarely happens.

dood
    {Upload|5184}
    alrite I've been proven wrong. I'll admit it. My media teacher left that out last semester when we learned how the Nielsen Soundscan ratings work.
    8-| wutevaz... y00z keep tellin yourself how fukkin smart y00z and Nascar iz

[-(

blue turbins

This

Fucking morons.
    You think you're getting tickets at face value? Hahaha. Rarely happens.

How do you buy your tickets? Don't buy from the actual track? Only race I bought second hand for was August Bristol in 06. Got them off eBay for about $150 over face value.
    edited March 2011
    This

Fucking morons.
    thatz why theyz kidz are dirtae and has no clean clothes or a pair of shoes cuz daddae spent all teh monae on beerz and Nascar tix

[-(

blue turbins

They have season ticket holders that get first crack at them. Usually SRO or nosebleed is all that's left.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    This

Fucking morons.
    thatz why theyz kidz are dirtae and has no clean clothes or a pair of shoes cuz daddae spent all teh monae on beerz and Nascar tix
    lol ^:)^
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    I'm I seeing this correctly. Do I see people saying Nascar makes more money in 1 weekend then the NFL and NBA and has more people viewing it? plz tell me you are kidding <_>
    does Nascar have emz a 100 Million Dollar niggaz too :O

[-(

blue turbins

This

Fucking morons.
    you really are quite possibly the most ignorant person I've ever spoken too. But whatever. You're entitled to like what you like, as are we. We don't call you out on what you like or how smart you are or how much money you make for what you like, but you have to for us.

But whatever Catz. I still like you.

This

Fucking morons.
    lol ^:)^
    thanx y00z thanx y00z
    I try to do meh bestz

[-(

blue turbins

This

Fucking morons.
    you really are quite possibly the most ignorant person I've ever spoken too. But whatever. You're entitled to like what you like, as are we. We don't call you out on what you like or how smart you are or how much money you make for what you like, but you have to for us.

But whatever Catz. I still like you.

d00d y00z too easy i were just trollinz anywayz so let emz has theyz Nascar jeesh y00z mad

[-(

blue turbins

Not yet. No drug addicts or rapists or murderers or animal abusers either. Guess the NFL wins.
    :-))
    Not yet. No drug addicts or rapists or murderers or animal abusers either. Guess the NFL wins.
    :-))
    Well, we did have our drug addicts (Shane Hmiel, Jeremy Mayfield) and our ex-felons (Rick Hendrick) but you won't hear about a NASCAR driver being arrested every week like the NFL or NBA