Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bahahaha yes!!!!!!

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    guys are supposed to act like animals.... its in our genetic makeup.

what was the kid supposed to do?.... start spreading rumors about how much dick the little jerk sucks? then become friends with him on fb; but do nothing but throw around "bitches" and "sluts" back and forth?

you fight.... and its over. Save all that extra drama for yer mama
    I'm not saying do that either.
    i know..... was just an extreme example to help my case. XD (Went repub mode)

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

what was the kid supposed to do?.... start spreading rumors about how much dick the little jerk sucks? then become friends with him on fb; but do nothing but throw around "bitches" and "sluts" back and forth?

I'm not saying do that either. Just ignore them. Bullies thrive on attention. If you stop reacting to them, they leave you alone.
    and there is the problem. If you don't do anything they will keep coming after you. You do what that kid did and it's a guarantee they won't fuck with you anymore. All that telling a teacher and adult stuff is all bullshit. "Don't do it anymore Jimmy or it's timeout and no more playstation." Kid don't care. He's going to keep bullying until someone finally teaches him a listen. The kid punched him and kept doing it. It's self defense that he stuck up for himself.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I don't watch tosh so answer me this why is he done
    He doesn't know what he wants in life, so this next episode is the last for awhile.
    lawl.... who does he think he is? Dave Chappelle?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Hey, where did he say that anyway? Source?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Who cares. Move on will.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

I'm not saying do that either. Just ignore them. Bullies thrive on attention. If you stop reacting to them, they leave you alone.
    and there is the problem. If you don't do anything they will keep coming after you. You do what that kid did and it's a guarantee they won't fuck with you anymore. All that telling a teacher and adult stuff is all bullshit. "Don't do it anymore Jimmy or it's timeout and no more playstation." Kid don't care. He's going to keep bullying until someone finally teaches him a listen. The kid punched him and kept doing it. It's self defense that he stuck up for himself.
    If you stay happy and calm and collected, they go away. At least in my experiences, once I actually matured.

I mean, I've thrown some kids through some loops and made them afraid of me which caused them to leave me alone, but I feel absolutely awful about it. I thought I was "getting back" for what they did, but when you get down to it it's just petty school bullshit. And as I said earlier, a lot of these kids had just terrible lives. It was no wonder they were so angry all the time. I also was an easy target, so being bullied helped me learn social skills, which I am so thankful for.

I just think you should put your anger into more constructive things. :)
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea fuck that ignoring shit. In 5th grade this black kid always used to call me a cracker and punch, push, etc. me. Ignored it for a while, then finally choked the fuck out of him one time and told him "I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch me again." and it never happened again. Fuck that, deal with it yourself the right way, or don't deal with it at all.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I always thought schools should set up an octagon and if two sides agree to it have a fight for everyone to put their grievances in the open for everyone to see.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Who cares. Move on will.
    I care. It's the only TV show I still watch.
    Who cares. Move on will.
    STFU and deal with it. He's gone and it's your damn fault.
    Who cares. Move on will.
    Fuck you Marc.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

*lesson
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Hey, where did he say that anyway? Source?
    Twitter. <_>

I've been taking this stupid pricks shit long enough.
    Who cares. Move on will.
    Fuck you Marc.
    No, fuck you fucking bitch. Why did you have to go and do that shit? Now he won't fucking do Tosh.0 and he is going to Africa. Fuck you Will, you bitch ass piece of shit.
    edited March 2011
    Who cares. Move on will.
    Fuck you Marc.
    No, fuck you fucking bitch. Why did you have to go and do that shit? Now he won't fucking do Tosh.0 and he is going to Africa. Fuck you Will, you bitch ass piece of shit.
    Fuck you Marc, you stupid cum-guzzling gutterslut.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn, i wanted to see that video
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I was looking for a pic to post, when I was brought to this.. All I could do was lol at the question and the answers
    http://www.advicenators.com/qview.php?q=325016
    image Photobucket