Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bahahaha yes!!!!!!

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    and they're probably gonna become good friends anyway.... always happens
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yes fighting back is pathetic
    I've had a very violent girl who bullied me in a class and one day punched me as hard as she could four times. I laughed and told the teacher. You don't act like an animal. That kid could of easily walked away.
    8-|
    and they're probably gonna become good friends anyway.... always happens
    Haha, that's true.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I'd say Daniel Tosh will be giving this kid a web redemption.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Yeah I fight back if someone fucks with me. Why be a pansy? Deal with the situation and then both sides go their own way.
    Imo, not fighting back doesn't make you a pansy. People who usually bully you are miserable enough themselves. Feel sorry for them, and ignore it, and tell an adult about the situation when you're that age. I think that takes a lot more balls than getting physical like animals do, due to the ridicule you get for "being a pansy". And plus, I think you could in turn help the person who's bullying you if they live in a broken home, etc. A lot of my bullies throughout school I found out later had abusive parents, etc.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Little faggot got owned. *Brofist* to the fat kid. I wish he would have beat the fuck out of him after he body slammed him though.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I got bullied in school. Then I started standing up for myself. Telling a teacher doesn't work most of the time ecause the teacher isn't going to always be around. Stand up for yourself and people will start leaving you alone
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Tosh is done you fuck.
    I don't watch tosh so answer me this why is he done
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    guys are supposed to act like animals.... its in our genetic makeup.

what was the kid supposed to do?.... start spreading rumors about how much dick the little jerk sucks? then become friends with him on fb; but do nothing but throw around "bitches" and "sluts" back and forth?

you fight.... and its over. Save all that extra drama for yer mama
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Tosh is done you fuck.
    Remember who youre talking to. <_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Tosh is done you fuck.
    :/
    I got bullied in school. Then I started standing up for myself. Telling a teacher doesn't work most of the time ecause the teacher isn't going to always be around. Stand up for yourself and people will start leaving you alone
    That's why you use your words. I was bullied all the time through school, too. I became witty. Well, that and a "little" harsh, which, I really regret how mean I was to people...

I'm just saying, it's so easy to hate, but hard to love. I've noticed a huge difference in how much people treat me better when I'm nice to them, even if they won't be so nice to me at first. It makes my life easier.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    He doesn't know what he wants in life, so this next episode is the last for awhile.

To me fighting in school is a very good thing and part of growing up, some will argue it is immature and that's cool but it isn't to me. Here is why. Everytime I have been in a fight win or lose the conflict is done with we go our separate ways and sometimes later become friends. However the times where I didn't fight there was always tension and resentment between both sides.
    guys are supposed to act like animals.... its in our genetic makeup.

what was the kid supposed to do?.... start spreading rumors about how much dick the little jerk sucks? then become friends with him on fb; but do nothing but throw around "bitches" and "sluts" back and forth?

you fight.... and its over. Save all that extra drama for yer mama
    I'm not saying do that either. Just ignore them. Bullies thrive on attention. If you stop reacting to them, they leave you alone.
    To me fighting in school is a very good thing and part of growing up, some will argue it is immature and that's cool but it isn't to me. Here is why. Everytime I have been in a fight win or lose the conflict is done with we go our separate ways and sometimes later become friends. However the times where I didn't fight there was always tension and resentment between both sides.
    this^

fighting isn't UN-healthy
    He doesn't know what he wants in life, so this next episode is the last for awhile.
    Thank you sir.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hate how that faggot in the white went to defend the little faggot who got fucked up afterwards. There's no defending in that, he provoked it and your little homie most likely got his leg busted. Fuck those faggots. If that was me I would've fucking killed him. That's why I don't want to fight though. If no one were there to pull me off I'd fucking kill someone.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Thank you sir.

:-(