Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If that nuclear plant in japan explodes with a nuclear blast the west coast of NA is fucked.

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    eh
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dude...

This is scary as fuck.

This is really making me paranoid, I don't exactly believe the 2012 shit, but this is something that could potentially wipe out a huge part of the population, and this shit is happening more and more the closer it gets to 2012...
    Nothing is happening "more and more". Earthquakes and shit have always happened.
    Yes, but have you not noticed there's been more serious quakes in the last couple years around the world? I have
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    Dude...

This is scary as fuck.

This is really making me paranoid, I don't exactly believe the 2012 shit, but this is something that could potentially wipe out a huge part of the population, and this shit is happening more and more the closer it gets to 2012...
    Nothing is happening "more and more". Earthquakes and shit have always happened.
    Yes, but have you not noticed there's been more serious quakes in the last couple years around the world? I have
    It could just be an influx of tectonic activity.

Who knows? If we get fucked in 2012 it'll suck, but I'm not too worried.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    TO JERSEY I GO!
    B-)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude...

This is scary as fuck.

i agree

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Dude...

This is scary as fuck.

i think it just seems that way to you because most of us are still pretty young and we dont remember much from when we were younger, especially news and natural disasters. if you look back to the years before you were born the same shit was happening.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    when I see a gaint wall of water, buildings, and debris racing towards me in El Paso...

then we will be fucked
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Woohoo for Jersey.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I have family and friends in California :(
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Dude...

This is scary as fuck.

i think it just seems that way to you because most of us are still pretty young and we dont remember much from when we were younger, especially news and natural disasters. if you look back to the years before you were born the same shit was happening.

This
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Dude...

This is scary as fuck.

A gigantic earthquake in new Zealand then about a week later(maybe more, not sure on exact date) an even bigger one in japan.

Hopefully San Fransisco is next. last time I felt an earthquake was in 8th grade. and barely felt it.

Also the valcano in hawaii thats been erupting forever(or a very long time) get even worse, the earthquake in Haiti last year, floods all over the place, and the sun has had more explosions than normal too....and way bigger than normal.

We're all gonna die.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2011
    Nothing to worry about yet....certainly something to keep an eye on though.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    :)]
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Shit's gonna go down
    imageimage
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Also I hope this somehow triggers a zombie apocalypse. that would be cool.
    nuclear....
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh well, we're gonna die, fuck it.

*Tokez.*
    woah...
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone heard from gulch?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I think everyone needs to put their pants on and calm down
    Seriously. Nothing has happened.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage