Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I found out earlier...

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's what I'm hoping for John, I just want to patch up out rocky history and rebuild a relationship. I was ready to write him off after my brothers were 18, but with this news, it's changed my opinion and I feel differently and I want to build a relationship with him. Hopefully he's up for hearing me out and changing some things to benefit our family.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good luck man, that sucks, but sometimes these things tend to solidify relationships
    thanks chickenfuck *brohug*
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    They caught it early right?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    that sucks dude. hope he gets better and you too can patch things out
    yeah, he told me its in the early stages, the scary thing is his fuckin dad, my grandfather dies from the exact same thing and he was the same age my dad is now. so hopefully they can do some surgery or whatever and take that shit out with no other issues. shits just scary.

and thanks nola >:D<
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    Thanks yallz. I found out at like 10am, havent said abything yet, I'm not sure what to think. I've been feeling weird about it cause like I said I have alot of negative feelings toward my dad that have built up over the years over his inability to recognize my stepmother's behavior and him hiding the fact that something is wrong there. He also is a very selfish/manipulative person who tries anything and everyting to get his way and get over on people. I never knew this shit until I got older, then I realized how much he uses everyone and hides his true self. I guess you can call it being 2 faced, he puts on a front for everyone else, but acts differently around his family. I just don't know how to feel. I guess I'm just scared, I don't want nuffin to happen to him. I need to talk to him and squash any problems we've had cause I don't want to live with guilt. This was just a shock.

but I appreciate you guys for listening to me, I'm torn right now. >:D<
    dude try and express to him how you feel as soon as possible....the last thing you want is to live your life with regret

yeah, i'm gonna go holler at him this weekend. I'll take em out to lunch or something so we can be alone with interuptions. hopefully we can have a nice conversation and just move on from there. I want to have a relationship with him, some things just have to change. I think we'll be able to work shit out.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well it's good that they caught it early. Thy always helps. I wig you and your dad the best man
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Sorry to hear that, bro. Get yourself checked out as soon as you get to whatever age they say get checked because it sounds like it could be hereditary. Cancer fucking sux. Hopefully you two can hammer shit out and heal your relationship.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Whoa, I'm very sorry George.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    thanks primal... *brofist*
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Sorry to hear this. Hopefully they caught it in time and he'll make a full recovery.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    thanx for support Jay! *brohugz* >:D<
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    FUCKED UP
    MY MOM JUST WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE CANCER THING
    SHE MADE IT AND SO WILL YOUR DAD
    FUCKED UP
    MY MOM JUST WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE CANCER THING
    SHE MADE IT AND SO WILL YOUR DAD
    Thanks for the inspiration! *highfive*
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    *Hugs* I'm so sorry to hear about this. My grandpa just got diagnosed with the same in December. He's 77 though.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    *Hugs* I'm so sorry to hear about this. My grandpa just got diagnosed with the same in December. He's 77 though.
    FUCKING CANCER IS KILLING US ALL

OUR GENERATION NEEDS TO TURN THIS SHIT AROUND

EAT GOOD FOOD STAY ACTIVE AND FUCKING LIVE

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF THE HUMANS WILL START TO BECAME INFESTED WITH CANCER AT BIRTH BECAUSE THE PARENTS ALL HAVE CANCER.

LETS HOPE NOT