Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MY COM CLASS "HIRE ME SPEECH"

2»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Previous to my time at AAE, I held a position at T.R.C. Landscaping as Draftsman

(you forgot a comma.)

I was only with TRC for half a year but in that short time I got THEIR drafting department

(used wrong version of their)
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner

Previous to my time at AAE, I held a position at T.R.C. Landscaping as Draftsman

(you forgot a comma.)

I was only with TRC for half a year but in that short time I got THEIR drafting department

(used wrong version of their)

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING ASHES?

I am an electronics designer. I design computer chips and circuit boards for communication systems including satellites. Designing electronics for space is about a thousand times more difficult then designing electronics for earth. Our ozone layer really does a good job of making life here possible. Oh... I've also started down the road to management, however I am still 98% involved in design and implementation. :)

I am an electronics designer. I design computer chips and circuit boards for communication systems including satellites. Designing electronics for space is about a thousand times more difficult then designing electronics for earth. Our ozone layer really does a good job of making life here possible. Oh... I've also started down the road to management, however I am still 98% involved in design and implementation. :)

I DONT REALLY WANT TO BE A MANAGER AT ALL
    I WANT TO BE A CIVIL ENGINEER
    BUT FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY COM CLASS I CHOOSE CAD MANAGEMENT CAUSE ITS KINDA WHAT I DO ALL DAY NOW
    SO WHEN MY TEACHER ASKS ME QUESTIONS I WILL HAVE CONCRETE ANSWERS
    I READ THIS AS
    MY NOM CLASS
    NOM AS IN

MUM THAT TASTE GOOD NOM NOM NOM?

BUT FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY COM CLASS I CHOOSE CAD MANAGEMENT CAUSE ITS KINDA WHAT I DO ALL DAY NOW
    I dont want into management either.... that is when my job starts becoming a job. However when you have been working in the industry for over a decade, you start painting yourself into a hole if you dont get into management

I dont want into management either.... that is when my job starts becoming a job. However when you have been working in the industry for over a decade, you start painting yourself into a hole if you dont get into management

I FEEL YOU THERE
    MY BOSS IS ALWAYS TRYING TO PLACE MORE RESPONSIBILITY ON ME
    THATS WHY I WAS SO STOAKED TO PUT MY RESIGNATION
    I CANT WAIT TO GET TO SAN FRAN AND START ALL OVER WITH LOADS OF EXPERIENCE ON MY SIDE
    PUT OFF THE MANAGEMENT THING FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS