Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Erik rap

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    santana for springsteen being your fav artist you sure dont know alot of his songs...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah sure you do. Redirect yourself to the summer slaughter thread and trying telling me that. Way to flatter yourself. I handle people's opinions when they're opinions and not bashing.
    So trying to say that Avenged has enough metal qualities to dub them metal amd voicing my opinions while you get all asshurt is telling you what to do? Hookay
    So saying over and over that they are Metal is seeing my point of view? Lol no
    Uh huh..and I stated why someone would think they're hard rock. I never said "fucking believe what I say because what I say is true because I am God, bow to me". You just kept coming back about how I was wrong and how my "love" for avenged was clouding what really was.
    Springsteen? Psshh...LP is you niggaz along with some Slipnut
    Yea you would know. See what I mean? You're trying to tell me what my favorite artist is. Retard
    That's what you got from that? Jesus fucking Christ. You have a hard on for all three of those bands...thing is LP will always be dubbed your number one with everyone. Why? Because of how crazy defensive you get when someone says they suck and that was your original choice, then Slipknut. I'd remember because I fought with you about this crap a long ass time ago little dude
    I'll say it over and over. Springsteen is my fav artist. I would know. I get defensive because it's one against everybody
    Yup...so defensive your favorite dude is an old guy that I only like one song of. You just know me so well, right?
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    santana for springsteen being your fav artist you sure dont know alot of his songs...
    I know more than you would think but either way he has a boatload of albums
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hes not even my fav and i know way more than you....
    hes not even my fav and i know way more than you....
    You're much older than me.
    "Yup...so defensive your favorite dude is an old guy that I only like one song of. You just know me so well, right?"
    The defensive part was about LP obviously

"Uh huh..and I stated why someone would think they're hard rock. I never said "fucking believe what I say because what I say is true because I am God, bow to me". You just kept coming back about how I was wrong and how my "love" for avenged was clouding what really was. "

Everything stated made it seem like I'm wrong you're right mentality
    And you don't have to know all the songs to have a fav artist
    "Yup...so defensive your favorite dude is an old guy that I only like one song of. You just know me so well, right?"
    The defensive part was about LP obviously

"Uh huh..and I stated why someone would think they're hard rock. I never said "fucking believe what I say because what I say is true because I am God, bow to me". You just kept coming back about how I was wrong and how my "love" for avenged was clouding what really was. "

Everything stated made it seem like I'm wrong you're right mentality
    Defensive about LP? That's you. LP sucks either way. And if that's how you took that argument then good for you. Half the shit you said was retarded
    imageimage
    Yeah I'm done. I've dealt with enough people like you to know you won't quit. You're not worth it
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    there are some who call me... tim?
    Yeah I'm done. I've dealt with enough people like you to know you won't quit. You're not worth it
    If you would stop and do what you used to do...none of this would have happened bro
    imageimage
    Do what I used to do? What is that?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    what the fuck am i reading Pictures, Images and Photos
    I love winning with women
    When anyone would say something to you, or whatever the fuck like if someone said LP sucks donkey dick...you'd just reply with a no or ok. Now you're all hfjkdoskdmdmdjorejdncjskjs!LINKINPARK!jdkskajdndkajjs! <_>
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    As Rex would say....

0 fucks given.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When anyone would say something to you, or whatever the fuck like if someone said LP sucks donkey dick...you'd just reply with a no or ok. Now you're all hfjkdoskdmdmdjorejdncjskjs!LINKINPARK!jdkskajdndkajjs! <_>
    I'm stressed out so in flipping all the time. Dealing with my ex is killing me. She's cool when she's cool but a lot of the time, she's just verbally abusive for no reason
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i just want to say that Springsteen is worse then Linkin Park and i cant fucking stand LP. i even walked away from two of the bands members once as a friend approached them for an autograph
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women